阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] you think you're a man [复制链接]

1#

man (man) boy (boy) man (man) boy (boy) boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy man (man) boy (boy) man (man) toy (toy) man (man) boy (boy) man (man) toy boy Turn around stand up like a man and look me in the eye. Turn around take one final look at what you've left behind. Then walk away from the greatest lover you have ever known. yes walk away you're telling me that you can make it on your own By yourself all alone without my help mister you just made a big mistake. You think you're a man but you're only a boy You think you're a man you are only a toy. you think you're a man but you just couldn't see You were not man enough to satisfy me. boy boy boy boy toy Shut the door take a look around and tell me what you find. Shut the door take a giant step for you and all mankind. Then don't come back I always gave you so much more than you deserve No don't come back 'cause no one makes a fool of me You've got a nerve to walk away mark the words I'm gonna say Mister you just made a big mistake: You think you're a man but you're only a boy You think you're a man you are only a toy. you think you're a man but you just couldn't see You were not man enough to satisfy me. boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy man Shut the door take a look around and tell me what you find. Shut the door take a giant step for you and all mankind. Then don't come back I always gave you so much more than you deserve No don't come back 'cause no one makes a fool of me You've got a nerve to walk away mark the words I'm gonna say Mister you just made a big mistake: You think you're a man but you're only a boy You think you're a man you are only a toy. you think you're a man but you just couldn't see You were not man enough to satisfy me. boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy ha ha ha ha ha ha ha where are the men oh yeah get on outta here

每次一听到这调调就想起J第一次出现时的风生水起.....
最后编辑破 最后编辑于 2008-11-26 22:08:54

我是有爱的阿姨~~
2#

lz签名的风格感觉很像IB
3#

啊?IB是啥?  伊布啊?

我是有爱的阿姨~~
4#

呵呵,LZ看了美版的QAF了吗? Brian很帅呐~不过自从看了英版的之后美版的就不想再看下去了,美版也太虐了 不过很喜欢第一季,就是那个结尾……泪奔,虐翻啊 这首歌当时就很喜欢,还有101里的那首Proud也很喜欢,就是Brian和Micheal在天台上时的那段。 还有72啊,表啥都往我头上套……
最后编辑Zlatan 最后编辑于 2008-11-27 12:34:58
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

5#

ib就是楼上那位
6#

QAF里的配乐都很有水准的 几乎每首歌我都喜欢的 proud 哈哈哈  超爱 UK版么看过 受不了BM在一起...

我是有爱的阿姨~~
7#

UK版只有两季共10集,水准超高 男主角虽然没有Gale Harold大神这么帅,但是属于越看越耐看的粗暴绅士型,超赞的~ UK版里的相当于Justin的那个角色长得超可爱超甜蜜的啊~ 强烈推荐 那个时候我把QAF五张原声全下下来了,不过我还是最爱第一季的那张 我一开始是BM饭,不过越到后来越萌BJ了……
最后编辑Zlatan 最后编辑于 2008-11-27 20:26:02
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

8#

我也觉得S1的配乐是最棒的 看得出真的是很用心 打一开始我就萌小J的  randy太和我口味了 身材单薄金黄头发 特别是薄嘴唇 我最受不了这个=.= B大么 算是一种强烈冲击  没人能拒绝吧

我是有爱的阿姨~~
9#

哇咔咔,萌点不同,我是控大叔型的 后来之所以萌上BJ是因为觉得Justin实在为了Brian付出太多了……心疼呐……
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

10#

呃 大叔我也爱的  我的型很广 除了正太  其他各型都能找到对味的  但是一定得单,薄 randy越演到后面越好看 gale到后面不知是长胖了还是年纪大了或是发型问题  魅力大减啊 现在在DH里也是内中分发型 太虐眼睛了

我是有爱的阿姨~~
发新话题 回复该主题