阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

阿尔沙文专访:很高兴成为枪手 帕夫鲁琴科不是我的朋友 [复制链接]

1#
接受阿森纳电视台的采访的时候说到: 很高兴能来到阿森纳,我梦想成真了。 我喜欢阿森纳的风格,我欣赏温格那样的教练,我希望这支球队里的一些球员。 昨天我听说N年前阿森曾在1930-1933年三连冠。这是一段了不起的历史。 从我跟温格见面后,我就关注每一场比赛。(这次转会对他来说算不算赌博??) 谈到伦敦德比: 我在对热刺的伦敦德比,我希望在星期六的时候还在伦敦,但是我需要一张工作证。你会在球场上看到我。 他不是我的朋友,我们只是国家队的队友。明天我会给他电话,或许会见上一面。 在接受天空体育采访的时候: 我很惊讶看到这么多球迷,我只能说非常的感谢。 我很高兴能来到这里,我成为了一名枪手。我现在很高兴。 谈到能否成为阿森纳进入前四的关键人物的时候,他耸一耸肩膀,并叹了一口气: 我只能说尽我最大的努力。(任重道远????))) 谈到是否会在周末上场, 他说“温格说了算。 谈到这些日子来的感受:对我来说真他妈的难熬! 但是最后他说了一句:但是现在我总算成为枪手了。日! 天空体育滚动新闻: http://zh-cn.justin.tv/vipclub
最后编辑怪兽叔叔 最后编辑于 2009-02-04 02:13:07
2#

第一句的阿森纳改为巴萨应该就对了 不过基恩回归热刺的表白让我恶心
3#

4#

希望arshavin的到来能给阿森纳带来更多的变化 在球场上创造出更多的空间 这样破密集防守就有望了
your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword
5#

"从我跟温格见面后,我就关注每一场比赛"... 我听这个挺担心的~~,西西~~~
6#

帕夫柳琴科联赛低迷 杯赛吃伟哥,场场进球,7场进8球 1500万英镑买回的迪福训练右脚骨折,伤停10周 联赛杯决赛对曼联无法上场
7#

回复 2# 37°2 的帖子

基恩说什麽?~~西西~~
8#

9#

原帖由 Arsally 于 2009-2-4 2:16:00 发表 基恩说什麽?~~西西~~
http://bbs.arsenalcn.com/showtopic-72264.aspx
10#

官网消息,大同小异,对热刺还无法上场 Arshavin: Trust in me, Trust in Arsenal Andrei Arshavin has spoken for the first time about his joy at joining Arsenal and told fans of the North London club to, "trust in me and trust in Arsenal." Speaking in English the 27-year-old also made clear that he never contemplated joining another club once he met with Arsene Wenger: “I’m happy to be at Arsenal, it was my dream. “I like Arsenal’s style, I like Arsene Wenger as a coach and I like some of the players in this team. “Yesterday I heard that a long period ago from 1930-1933 that Arsenal became three time straight champions. It’s a wonderful history. “I followed for each game from the moment I met Arsene Wenger…” Asked about the forthcoming derby against Tottenham Hotspur, the potential of making a debut appearance on Sunday and his relationship with Roman Pavlyuchenko, the Russian responded: “I know about the derby against Tottenham, I would like to be in London on Saturday but I need to get a working visa. You’ll see me at the stadium. “He [Pavlyuchenko] is not a friend of mine, we are members of the national team. Tomorrow I will call him and maybe we will meet." Arshavin is the only signing that Arsenal have made during the transfer window and will go some way to appeasing frustrated Arsenal fans who have been desperate for midfield reinforcement after injuries took their toll on Cesc Fabregas, Tomas Rosicky and Theo Walcott. The Gunners currently sit in fifth place but will look to make a late charge for Champions League qualification. Arshavin has signed a long-term contract thought to be until 2012 and will wear the number 23 shirt
发新话题 回复该主题