发新话题 回复该主题

【求助帖】寻找荷甲达人对韦尔马伦进行评价 [复制链接]

71#

埃因霍温和现在切尔西的后卫 我们可是吃了他不少苦头啊
72#

那个貌似是切尔西买了租去的吧
峰回路转
73#

看到AM某人贴长篇,感觉写的不错,评估他现在的能力。 跟Heitinga比 Back to Vermaelens price, if you look at the 10 million that Heitinga cost then I have to agree that Vermaelen is defenitely worth 13 million euro. Although Heitinga probably has one of the best pass of the world he's just not a real defender. He wasn't selected in Marca's horror team for nothing this season. I thought 10 million for heitinga was also overrated. Vermaelen is, defensively, a lot better. But Heitinga is a great player on the ball and, as long as he doesn't have to mark fast players, a reasenable defender. 跟Alex比 Regarding Vermaelens quality, I think we are more on the same page as you think. He's, for the Eredivisie, not a bad player. But imo he wasn't finished developping in Amsterdam and isn't ready yet for a step up. If you compare him with Alex who needed 2 seasons to be a Chelsea first team player he just not ready to be such a big signing. Alex was a lot better, and at a young age by far the best defender in Holland, Vermaelen is one of the better ones but not close to Alex. I think it's Arsenals goal to buy a player who benefits them in 1 or maybe 2 seasons, espacially for that amount of money, and I don't see hem being a top premiership defender in the next 1 or 2 seasons. However. if i see what you fans are looking for, a smart defender with good positioning and good heading, he could be a good signing. Also because now he has someone he cang hang on to, like Toure, and doesn't have to organize and be the best defender on such a young age. Like I said before, Ajax has been missing some leadership and experience the last few years, what means that there was to much pressure on young players like Vermaelen who were supposed to be the leader but also needed to learn a lot theirselfs. maybe the annoying mistakes will get out of his game as well, learning from Toure and gallas. For the people who are concerned about his height, don't be, he can jump amazingly high.
74#

原帖由 海布里北看台 于 2009-6-7 0:19:00 发表 阿贾克斯队长威尔玛伦是后防线的劳模,被阿甲克斯球迷亲切的称为‘药水’,由来是因为他刚出道时常常受伤还是名字谐音有点像福尔马林,我也搞不太清楚。有一定的领袖气质,可以算是一名后方统帅,在防守中更多的依靠意识来防守,毫无疑问作为中后卫身高是他的劣势,在荷甲对抗和抢断还算中规中矩,评分的话身高6,抢断7,对抗7,意识8,适应7,头球7。比利时足球处于更新换代的阶段,威尔玛伦,菲莱尼,登贝莱可以算是中轴线
这数据怎么象实况里的参数。。。。
75#

一位荷甲达人对维尔麦伦的评价

今天跟一个阿贾克斯球迷朋友聊天的时候谈到维尔麦伦的情况.他说阿森纳这个价钱买到他是挺值的.他就是一个会头球的强壮版"齐沃".
76#

真的吗?
温格我听你说话我想吐,别恶心人了行嘛~~
77#

sigh,这是阿森纳强买的,不是阿贾克斯强卖的。 谁不说自己家孩子好。来了踢几场再看
78#

看看下赛季吧!
79#

这个形容让他身价上升
80#

我们要达人璐璐小姐
发新话题 回复该主题