lz多虑了,去打个手枪,会舒服很多
14#

你怎么知道会舒服很多

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
15#

hey..u r lucky man..at least u've been  holdin' something for the past years and get an option to forget or keep it..that's all better than when someone's asking u--so, do u have someone still in ur mind, or how about any good memories of love or relationships---and then, suddenly u just realized that the past more than twenty years is just like a black whole sucking up every piece of ur life...,empty. Well,  i told him i can't recall exactly all the stuff are so blur and i really have no idea what i should say ..at that time i was questioning myself a lot and finally i said "yeah....i kind of had some relationship w/ someone before.." to try to make myself feel better, but definitely that was freaking stupid for god sake.. scar is a sweet reminder with pain, so what, u own it, 5 yrs, 10 yrs, 20 yrs, or forever....screw all the innocent fantasies..i complained a lot about my life before but nothing got better. i don't know for what reason i changed but change is good....and i have something can be memorized now.. Feel all better, B...u r far smarter than me, so u can dial it back very soon~someone i liked a lot, stop whining and get urself together..Going out and cheers~ :)
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
16#

搞了半天原来是如花
17#

同志.不值得為一個女人花上十年. 天崖何處沒芳草.早忘了早超生. 要自己還有機會的話.尚說要爭取回來. 一點戏都沒有.為什麼還独自伤悲?
18#

她钢琴10级,那时我呆呆着看她练琴,都能坐上1,2个小时 我迷恋她的手,白皙芊细的手指 我时常会要求她用手帮我那个,每回都被她骂,不过大多数时候她还是答应了 想想那时候自己挺龌龊的 还时常和她争论贝多芬莫扎特谁更伟大,她说懂生活的只喜欢莫扎特,贝多芬是小P孩膜拜的 到现在我都不能了解她的话,但我却记得她说话的样子,倔强中带点可爱

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
19#

那你找个比她年轻20年的
20#

唉!

上图美食出处,请点击→ 舌尖上的吉隆坡
发新话题 回复该主题