阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Zero MM, here we go again [复制链接]

11#

原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2010-2-7 4:24:00 发表 well, maybe you'll get a much better deal somewhere else and i thought they r gonna offer u GA position and resarch fund..anyway...u r William...so u'll be more than fine~ haha...And recently i really......
no way...hope everything works out fine... take a break in on your vacation, you haven't been back in a long time, do enjoy it=)
12#

豪清秀D字啊~院长满腮~

要夺冠,首必废加拉!此人祸根也!再来我靠做替补!此子无脑也!宋哥打后腰!两块玻璃变顽石!R16V12踢飞D15D2!
13#

回复 12# 阿仙与奴奴 的帖子

附议100遍
be a gooner ,be a giver~
ONE LIFE!ONE TEAM!

亨利,纯兵工厂锻造,英超免检,只此一家,别无分号啊!
14#

原帖由 威廉 于 2010-2-7 19:11:00 发表 [quote] 原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2010-2-7 4:24:00 发表 well, maybe you'll get a much better deal somewhere else and i thought they r gonna offer u GA position and resarch fund..anyway...u r William.......
Nah.....to be honest, i don't want go back now....2 and a half year is not that long and i feel here is a place with more pressure but much less judgment...it's easy for me to handle the pressure..and living surrounded by so many fingers pointing at you telling you-hey this is no good and that is not right you are supposed to do the way everyone else are doing- is definitely killing me...of course that's the family caring about me and i know that's my obligation to make them be proud...but no meddling my life any more,even it's been messed up.. Sorry..i'm complaining too much..haha.... let me know where u are heading to, it'd better be somewhere i might see you sometimes....ttyl
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
15#

楼上被资本主义腐朽文化污染的很严重啊

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
16#

原帖由 zero 于 2010-2-7 22:07:00 发表 附议100遍
说出来很丢人,现在提笔忘字得厉害。。差点用拼音代替了。。。。其实有些地方翻译得太矬了。。你将就一下,歌手介绍我要明天给你了,今天有个合同要翻译出来。。 本来以为早爬起来看场球的。。现在也不看了,怕看到最后我更年期狂躁症要爆发了饿。。。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
17#

原帖由 G.Clichy 于 2010-2-8 1:20:00 发表 楼上被资本主义腐朽文化污染的很严重啊  
没有吧。。我觉得自己基本没变化。。当初想出来也是觉得在国内混早晚要把爸妈气死也把自己闷死。。。自己过习惯了,也能养活自己,没什么不好的。。 唯一变了一点的是最近不怎么宅了。。开窍了开始到处惹麻烦了,哈哈~
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
18#

作为一个拥有深厚内涵的版版,我对理解这个主题的英语部分表示毫无压力
19#

回复 17# 焰色夏树 的帖子

不宅了?开始到处惹麻烦了?哈哈,太好了,加油! 谢谢院长,我这个是小事,济你的事办,不急
be a gooner ,be a giver~
ONE LIFE!ONE TEAM!

亨利,纯兵工厂锻造,英超免检,只此一家,别无分号啊!
20#

你的字也透着你的风骨
免责声明:本论坛中该ID的发言并不代表本人的观点,也不代表本人同意其观点。