返回列表 12345678» / 12
发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 那啥。。全是背景音乐 [复制链接]

21#

回复:那啥。。全是背景音乐

Eli Stone不拍了?郁闷啊,本来还想考完试再去看的说
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

22#

-> 11/26/08 From Grey's Anatomy S04 The Quest--- By Bryn Christopher 其实以前发过的,只是想集中一下而已 I'm leaving tonight Going somewhere deep inside my mind I close my eyes slowly Flowin' way slowly But I know I'll be alright It's calling stronger to me And I know someone is out there Lead the way Lead the way Show me the answers I need to know What I'm gonna live for What I'm gonna die for Who you’re gonna fight for I can't answer that What I'm gonna live for What I'm gonna die for Who you’re gonna fight for I can't answer that All my life It is It is all my love All my life It is I know it is a life to live lately From above I hear I hear the sound of them singing I feel numb...mmm...I'm alive I know I'm getting closer What I'm gonna live for What I'm gonna die for Who you’re gonna fight for I can't answer that What I'm gonna live for What I'm gonna die for Who you’re gonna fight for I can't answer that My life has had its share of troubles And now I found a place to go I said goodbye to All my troubles 'cause now I found my place to go oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... What I'm gonna live for What I'm gonna die for Who you’re gonna fight for I can't answer that What I'm gonna live for What I'm gonna die for Who you’re gonna fight for I can't answer that What I'm gonna live for What I'm gonna die for Who you’re gonna fight for I can't answer that Live for...die for...fight for... Live for...die for...fight for... From Eli Stone S01 The One You Knew --- By Joshua Radin 既然说到eli, 其中很喜欢的一首。不过今天不能传,到周日吧。。放段视频先 i'm leaving but don't worry i'll be back again, you're always right here and you're grieving but don't hurry to your pack of friends, I'll stay it's clear, The one you knew from your love I grew into complete and whole and the way I justify, it's my way to control love everlasting I see your sweater, rests upon your bed reminds me of home, it can't be any better than it is in my head I'm blinded by roam(?) The one you knew from your love I grew into complete and whole and the way I justify it's my way to control there's only one way I know how to do this stay here and help me live through this and I'll always be the one you knew from your love I grew into complete and whole and the way I justify it's my way to control love everlasting
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-12-02 08:59:35
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
23#

好贴啊 不错啊 谢谢楼主分享 拉 (*^__^*) 嘻嘻……                                                           ------------------------------------------------------------ 得不到湿巾机的人将是终身可怜的孤独者。没有丰胸仪则只是一片繁华的沙漠。
24#

ls我要买丰胸仪。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
25#

-> 11/28/08 From Reaper The Perfect Crime #2 --- By The Decemberists 很肥皂的剧,当时反正不看也是闲着 Sing Muse with passion of the pistol Sing Muse of the warning by the whistle On a night so dark in the waning A dawn obscured by slight sky raining, oh oh Five and twenty burglars by the reservoir A teenage lookout on the signal tower The mogul's daughter in hog-tie The mogul figures the wrong guy, all right It was a perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect crime It was a perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect crime The bagman's quaking at the fingers The hand-off glance a little lingers A well-dressed man in the crosshairs A shot rings out from somewhere upstairs It was a perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect crime It was a perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect crime It was the perfect crime It was like a ticker-tape parade When the plastique on the safe was blown away And we all gaze from eye to eye As we mouth our silent goodbyes The valley's sleeping like a bastard It stinks of slumber and disaster Two words are spoken with tap wire The agent's ploy finds a surefire backfire It was a perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect crime It was a perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect, the perfect crime From The O.C.  这剧的音乐很alternative, 很 Swedish , 很多心爱的乐队在里面..剧情我完全不care.... Trouble Sleeping --- By The Perishers I’m having trouble sleeping You’re jumping in my bed Twisting in my head Leave me I’m having trouble breathing You’re sitting on my chest I sure could use the rest Leave me It’s you Why’s it always you and never me? I’ve never dared to let my feelings free Why’s it always you and never me? I’ve never cared too much about honesty I’m having trouble sleeping I’m thinking of what you said About the tears been shed Leave me It’s you Now and always you but never me I’ve never dared to let my feelings free Why’s it always you and never me? I’ve never cared too much about honesty California --- By Phantom Planet 有阵子失眠,听这个睡 We've been on the run Driving in the sun Looking out for number one California, here we come Right back where we started from Well husses grab your guns Your shadow weighs a ton We're driving down to one-o-one California, here we come Right back where we started from California... Here we come On the stereo Listen as we go Nothing's gonna stop me now California, here we come Right back where we started from The pedal to the floor Thinking of you more Gotta get us to the show California, here we come Right back where we started from California... Here we come California, California... Here we come Ooo... California, California... Here we come California, California... Here we come California, California... Here we come California, California... Here we come
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-11-30 09:26:46
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
26#

California~~ 真不错~~

噢!上野!
27#

California我也很喜欢~
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

28#

-> 12/01/08 From Chuck S02 Keep Yourself Warm -- By Frightened Rabbit 很喜欢的一个剧,不知道为啥很少人提起。这首是我喜欢的类型。乐队专辑正在用驴奋力地拖。。 My hole, I'll get my hole, I'll get my hole Get my hole, get my hole and I'll find out more. It's a choo-choo train, a rocket launch If we have a hormone race i'm bound to finish first. Can you see in the dark? Can you see the look on your face? The flashing white light's been turned off, You don't know know who's in your bed. It takes more than fucking someone you don't know to keep warm. Do you really think that for a house-beat you'll find your love in a hole? Oh, you won't find love in a, Won't find love in a hole. It takes more than fucking someone to keep yourself warm. I'm drunk, I'm drunk And you're probably on pills If we've both got the same diseases It's irrelevant girl And the room fills with steam Oh, evaporates disappears My point of entry is the same way That I leave Can you see in the dark? Can you see the look on your face? The flashing white light's been turned off You don't know know who's in your bed. It takes more than fucking someone you don't know to keep warm. Do you really think that for a house-beat you'll find your love in a hole? But, you won't find love in a, won't find love in a hole. It takes more than fucking someone to keep yourself warm. You won't find love in a, won't find love in a hole. It takes more than fucking someone to keep yourself- SEE in the dark! Can you see the look in your face? The flashing white light's been turned off You don't know know who's in your bed. It takes more than fucking someone you don't know to keep warm Do you really think that for a house-beat you'll find your love in a hole?         下面这首, 原唱是Joseph Arthur, 大约两年前我就贴过,后来又有Donna Delory的翻唱,完全不一样的味道,也很中意,有意思的是Youtube上有人用这歌给我家Shane和Carmen搞了个MV,暂时借用一下,mp3下好再贴。。 From The L Word In The Sun --- By Joseph Arthur From Life S01 In The Sun --- By Donna Delory I picture you in the sun wondering what went wrong And falling down on your knees asking for sympathy And being caught in between all you wish for and all you seen And trying to find anything you can feel that you can believe in May gods love be with you Always May gods love be with you I know I would apologize if I could see your eyes cause when you showed me myself I became someone else But I was caught in between all you wish for and all you need I picture you fast asleep A nightmare comes You cant keep awake May gods love be with you Always May gods love be with you cause if I find If I find my own way How much will I find If I find If I find my own way How much will I find You I dont know anymore What its for Im not even sure If there is anyone who is in the sun Will you help me to understand cause I been caught in between all I wish for and all I need Maybe youre not even sure what its for Any more than me May gods love be with you Always May gods love be with you                                                                                                                 
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-12-02 10:12:18
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
29#

Chuck的话已经被人推荐了 考完试就准备去看的
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

30#

原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2008-11-29 7:58:00 发表 ls我要买丰胸仪。。
拍照留证~  
发新话题 回复该主题