CHUCK千万别坎 不然么美女看了
42#

很可惜,没有研究,留下脚印...
在装13的道路上不断摸索着前行.不求最装,但求最13
43#

闲着的时候玩玩而已,没啥好研究的拉~ chuck里经常有美女出没饿,很喜欢第一季里那个把casey锁在床上的。。hottie! 当然sarah 也很中意的
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
44#

-> 12/23/08 From Private Practice Save You --- By Matthew Perryman Jones I wanna rock-n-roll I wanna give my soul I'm wanting to belielve I'm not too old Don't want to make it up Don't want to let you down I want to fly away But i'm stuck on the ground So, help me decide Help me to make up Make up my mind Wouldn't that save you Wouldn't that save you Wouldn't that save you Watched it all go by Was it really true Is that what it was? Was that really you? I'm looking back again Tracing back the threads You said i was a mess Or was it just in my head So, help me decide Help me to make up Make up my mind Wouldn't that save you Wouldn't that save you Wouldn't that save you (2x) Something's gotta break You gotta swing the bat Too many years of dying Why is that? So, help me decide Help me to make up Make up my mind Wouldn't that save you Wouldn't that save you Wouldn't that save you
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
45#

不不

最近美剧差不多进入冬歇期了,把前段时间的东西整理了一下,两个包,希望国内能使用mediafire下载。 SoundTrack Collection 08 Part A SoundTrack Collection 08 Part B
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
46#

-> 01/07/09 From The Talented Mr. Ripley Tu Vuo' Fa L'Americano --- By Matt Damon, Jude Law, Fiorello and The Guy Barker International Quintet 前几天又翻看一遍, 意大利的小酒吧,玩世不恭的小合唱 Puorte 'e cazune cu nu stemma arreto... na cuppulella cu 'a visiera aizata... passa scampanianno pe' Tuleto comm'a nu guappo, pe' se fa' guarda'... Tu vuo' fa' ll'americano mericano, mericano... sient'a mme chi t' 'o ffa fa'? tu vuoi vivere alla moda, ma se bevi "whisky and soda" po' te siente 'e disturba'... Tu abball' o' rocchenroll tu giochi a baisiboll... ma e solde p' e' Ccamel chi te li da? la borsetta di mamma!? Tu vuo' fa' ll'americano mericano, mericano... ma si' nato in Italy! sient' a mme: nun ce sta niente 'a fa' ok, napulitan! tu vuo' fa' ll'american tu vuo' fa' ll'american! Come te po' capi' chi te vo' bbene si tu lle parle miezo americano? quanno se fa ll'ammore sott' 'a luna comme te vene 'ncapa 'e di' "I love you"? Tu vuo' fa' ll'americano mericano, mericano...(ecc.) 完全不知道唱的是啥 *_* From Grey's Anatomy What Can I Say --- Brandi Carlile Look to the clock on the wall, Hands hardly moving at all. Can't stand the state that I'm in Sometimes it feels like the walls closing in chrous: O lord what can I say I am so sad since you went away time time ticking on me Alone is the last place I wanted to be Lord what can I say Try to bury my toubles away drowns my sorrows the same way seem that no matter how hard I try It feel like somethings just missing inside Chorus Oh lord what can i say How rules can I break how many lies can I make how many roads can I turn to find me a place where the bridge doesn't burn Chorus x2
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
47#

辛苦夏树MM~~~ MF貌似几个月前被国内屏蔽掉了。。 最近在看本英剧 救世杀机 很棒~~~ http://www.verycd.com/topics/322826/

噢!上野!
48#

是的啊,我也听说是不能用了,但又没找到其他好的地方上传,不过也无所谓,跟我一样收音乐收到爆硬盘的疯子也不多,哈哈,只不过偶而还是想跟同好小交流一下。 我最近看了worst week, 很有趣的情景喜剧,正在下电视版的crash. LS介绍的这个貌似很不错,会去看的
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
49#

忘了说了,正在下载Ewan McGregor 04年的纪录片,long way round. 里面的音乐很british,刚看完第一集的旅行前期准备和第九集的花絮
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
50#

配歌詞,很不錯
发新话题 回复该主题