阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

阿森纳官方网新闻翻译[2004年3月] [复制链接]

21#

Arsenal v Man Utd: FA Cup history 阿森纳v曼联:足总杯历史战绩 2004年3月8日 By Owen Pinch 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 When Arsenal were paired with Manchester United in the FA Cup semi-final it conjured up a wealth of memorable images. 当阿森纳在足总杯半决赛中抽到曼联时,这唤起了丰富的回忆。 Alan Sunderland wheeling away in the dying minutes of the 1979 final, and Ryan Giggs slaloming through the Arsenal defence only to fire his shot over an open goal. 阿伦 桑德兰在1979年决赛的最后时刻进球,以及吉格斯一人击败阿森纳后防,将球射入空门的镜头都历历在目。 Red Devils fans also have their own magic moments from FA Cup encounters between the two sides. Whiteside's winner at Villa Park in 1983 and more recently (and painfully) Giggs' solo wonder goal at the same West Midlands venue. 在两队足总杯交战的历史中,红魔的球迷也有他们难忘的时刻,比如Whiteside1983年在维拉公园体育场的致胜球,以及不久以前吉格斯在同一地点(令阿森纳痛苦的)的单骑闯关的精彩入球。 Like Chelsea, Arsenal knocked Manchester United out of last season's competition on the way to a second successive FA Cup triumph. 和切尔西一样,在连续第二年夺的足总杯的过程中,阿森纳去年也淘汰了曼联。 This meeting will be an English record 24th FA Cup semi-final for the Gunners, and the draw also pits the top two all time Cup winners with 19 FA Cup wins between them. 这场比赛将是枪手第24场足总杯半决赛,而且这一抽签结果也使这两支历史上夺杯最多的球队再次狭路相逢。这两支球队加起来历史上一共获得了19次足总杯。 历史战绩 阿森纳v曼联 10战 5胜 1平 4负 15/2/2003 第五轮         客场         2: 0  胜 14/4/1999 半决赛重赛                中立场地         1:2 负 11/4/1999 半决赛         中立场地         0:0 平 20/2/1988 第五轮        主场         2:1 胜 16/4/1983 半决赛        中立场地                1:2 负 12/5/1979 决赛         中立场地         3:2 胜 31/1/1962 第四轮         客场        0:1 负 10/2/1951 第五轮         客场         0:1 负 30/1/1937 第四轮         主场        5:0  胜 10/3/1906 第四轮         客场         3:2 胜 [08 March 2004]

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-3-9 12:13:45编辑过]

22#

Wenger: Early Euro defeats still a spur 温格:冠军杯小组赛早期的挫折仍然激励着球队 2004年3月9日 By Richard Clarke 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 Arsene Wenger believes complacency will not be a problem for Arsenal when they take on Celta Vigo tomorrow night. 阿森 温格相信在明晚对维哥赛尔塔的比赛中,球员不会骄傲自满。 Two goals from Edu tipped a see-saw first leg in the Gunners' favour a fortnight ago. The 3-2 victory in Galicia means Celta have it all to do at Highbury tomorrow night. They prepared in the worst possible way by losing 5-1 at home to fellow Primera Liga strugglers Espanyol at the weekend. 两周前,埃度的两个进球使一场进球拉锯战的天平向阿森纳倾斜。客场3:2的胜利意味着赛尔塔要想翻盘就必须在海布里倾尽全力。由于在西甲中主场1:5负于保级对手西班牙人队,以一种最糟糕的方式为明天的冠军杯比赛做了铺垫。 Arsenal, on the other hand, beat Portsmouth by the same score in the FA Cup Sixth Round. 另一方面,阿森纳在足总杯第六轮中以同样的比分击败了朴特茅斯。 But Wenger believes that defeats by Inter and Dynamo Kyiv earlier in the competition will help Arsenal retain their focus. 但是温格相信,冠军联赛早些时候中负于国际米兰和基辅迪纳莫的比赛帮助阿森纳在比赛中集中注意力。 "We just want to focus on winning the game," he said. "Anything else would be a big mistake. ‘我们只会集中精力赢下比赛,’温格说,‘其他的想法都是巨大的错误。’ "I don't think we will be complacent because we have paid a high price in the competition already. The group has matured and learned through disappointment. ‘我不认为队员会自满,因为球队在冠军联赛中已经付出了巨大的代价。他们变得成熟,从失望中学到了东西。’ "Vigo will be a good side. Spanish teams come and play. I saw them against Real Madrid at the Bernabéu recently and they were unlucky to lose. The keepers made the difference. Make no mistake, Vigo will be a dangerous side. ‘维哥是一支不错的球队,西班牙的球队能很快进入状态。我看来他们在伯纳乌对皇马的比赛,他们不幸输掉了,唯一的区别只在于守门员。不要小看他们,维哥是个危险的对手。’ "We know anything can happen but the better you focus the better the chance you have of doing well." ‘我们知道在比赛中什么都可能发生,但是越集中注意力,球队越可能发挥好。’ [09 March 2004]

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-3-10 12:16:43编辑过]

23#

Midfield strength shows squad depth 中场实力显示了板凳深度 2004年3月9日 By Richard Clarke 翻译: 马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 The solidity of any side relies, in part, on its central midfield partnership. They are in the middle of things in every sense, forming a protective barrier for the centre backs behind them and a firm foundation from which to launch attacks up front. 任何球队的稳定部分依赖于中场中路球员的配合。无论从那个角度看他们都是场上的中心,防守上是中后卫前的保护屏障,同时还是向前发起攻击的牢固基础。 Normally, the best of these partnerships develop over time. But Arsenal's Champions League run has been built on an ever-changing pair in central midfield. If you assume that the possible personnel are Patrick Vieira, Gilberto, Edu and Ray Parlour, then Arsene Wenger has tried five of the six possible combinations in just seven European games so far. 通常,这样的配合需要时间磨合。但是在阿森纳的冠军联赛阵容中,中场中路的组合却是不断变化的。如果你假设备选的队员是维埃拉,吉尔博特,埃度和帕洛尔,那么在冠军联赛的七场比赛中,阿森 温格已经在所有六种可能的组合中尝试了五种。 "To win the big games, it is important to be good in the centre of the park," said Wenger. "And that is where we have shown strength this year. ‘为了赢得重要的比赛,取得中场的控制是很关键的。’温格说,‘这正是体现出今年我们的实力的地方。’ "We have missed Vieira, Gilberto and now Parlour [though injury] but everytime we have responded with a strong performance in central midfield. ‘维埃拉,吉尔博特都曾经停赛过,现在又轮到帕洛尔(虽然是伤病),但是我们的回应是中场中路的强大表现。’ "I remember we played at Inter without Gilberto or Vieira so our central midfield was Edu and Ray Parlour." ‘我记得在对国际米兰的比赛中吉尔博特和维埃拉不能出场,所以上场的是埃度和帕洛尔。’ And any Arsenal fan will fondly remember what happened there. 当然任何阿森纳的球迷都会愉快地回忆起那场比赛中发生了什么。 [09 March 2004]
24#

啊,E文好强啊!!
25#

Boss hopeful on Bergkamp injury 主教练希望博格坎普早日恢复 2004年3月11日 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 [11 March 2004] Dennis Bergkamp was injured in last night's victory over Celta Vigo at Highbury. 在昨晚海布里战胜维哥赛尔塔的比赛中,博格坎普不幸受伤。 The Dutchman, whose perceptive pass set up Thierry Henry's opening goal in the 14th minute, picked up the problem when trying to flick the ball over visiting keeper Pablo Cavallero late in the second-half. He was substituted for Kanu with 14 minutes left. 这位荷兰球星用他富有灵感的传球助攻亨利在14分钟首开纪录,下半场后半段,当博格坎普试图将球挑过客队守门员卡瓦雷罗时不幸受伤。离比赛结束还有14分钟时,他被卡努还下场。 "Bergkamp did very well tonight," said Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger after the match, "but he was injured. ‘博格坎普今晚发挥非常出色,’温格在赛后说,‘但是他受伤了。’ "He got a knock on his rib cage. I don't think it is broken and he can breathe freely. But he was shocked a little because he got the studs on his chest." ‘他的胸腔受到撞击,我想他没有骨折,能够自如呼吸,但是他有些震惊因为他的胸口被猛烈冲撞。’
26#

Wenger: I don't want to draw Chelsea 温格:我不想抽到切尔西 2004年3月11日 By Richard Clarke 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 [11 March 2004] Arsène Wenger does not really mind who his team is paired against in Friday's Champions League Quarter-Final draw - but he does not want Chelsea. 虽然阿森 温格并不是真的在意在星期五进行的冠军联赛四分之一决赛抽签中抽到谁,但是他不想抽到切尔西。 Despite enjoying a superb record against the Stamford Bridge side, the Arsenal manager would prefer to avoid the only other English club left in the competition. 虽然阿森纳在和这支来自斯坦福桥的球队的交手中有着骄人的记录,温格情愿避开在冠军联赛中唯一剩下的另一支英格兰球队。 "It is better that the two local clubs don't play against each other," he said after last night's 2-0 victory over Celta Vigo at Highbury. "It gives them both a chance to go through so, for me, the later the better. ‘最好两支来自同一城市的球队不会相遇,‘温格在2:0战胜维哥赛尔塔后评论到,’这样两支球队才有可能同时晋级,所以对我来说,越晚碰切尔西越好。’ "One of the charms of Europe is playing different teams. ‘欧洲赛场的魅力之一就是可以和不同的球队交手。’ "There two French teams, an Italian team, one Portuguese, two Spanish and two English teams left so the competition is quite open." ’现在还有两支法国球队,一支意大利球队,一支葡萄牙球队,两支西班牙球队和两支英格兰球队,所以情况还很难预料。‘
27#

Henry credits Bergkamp for assist on opener 亨利称赞博格坎普助攻第一个入球 2004年3月11日 By Richard Clarke 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 Thierry Henry has hailed Dennis Bergkamp's contribution to his first goal against Celta Vigo last night. 亨利赞扬了博格坎普在亨利昨晚对维哥赛尔塔比赛第一个入球中的贡献。 In the 14th minute, the Dutchman worked his way into space just outside the Spanish side's area and then must have caught a glimpse of his unmarked French colleague out the corner of his eye. He hooked a pass with the outside of his right foot into the path of Henry, who duly slotted home his 30th goal in the Champions League. 比赛进行到14分钟时,这位荷兰球星在西班牙球队的禁区外不远处控球,想必是他眼角的余光扫到了没有人盯防的法国前锋。然后博格坎普用右脚把球拨给了亨利,亨利没有错过机会,打进了他在冠军联赛中的第30个入球。 "I knew I was not offside," said the top scorer. "I was just hoping Dennis could see me. ‘我知道我没有越位,’这位一流的前锋说,‘我只是希望博格坎普能看到我。’ "I did not want to shout because I knew I was through. But he saw me and found the pass. There are few players who could have done that." ‘我不想叫喊提醒他,因为我知道我处在一个有利的位置,但是他看到我并且把球传了出来,只有很少的球员能够做到这一点。’ [11 March 2004]
28#

Pires - The two teams I fancy in the quarter-final 皮雷:四分之一决赛中我想碰到的两支球队 2004年3月11日 By Richard Clarke 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 Robert Pires is eyeing a French side in the Champions League quarter-finals. 皮雷希望在冠军联赛四分之一决赛中遇到法国球队。 The draw takes place on Friday lunchtime and Arsenal secured their passage with a 5-2 aggregate victory over Celta Vigo, rounded off last night with a 2-0 win in the second leg at Highbury. 抽签将在星期五中午进行。在昨晚海布里的比赛中阿森纳2:0战胜了维哥赛尔塔,以总比分5:2淘汰维哥赛尔塔进入四分之一决赛。 Real Madrid, Milan, Deportivo, Chelsea, Porto, Lyon and Monaco complete the illustrious octet. Pires would like to see his side draw either of the final two. 皇家马德里,AC米兰,拉科鲁尼亚,切尔西,波尔图,里昂,摩纳哥占据了八强的其他席位。皮雷希望抽到最后两支球队中的一支。 "I wish Lyon and Monaco well because they represent French football," he said. "That's special. ‘我希望里昂和摩纳哥能踢得好,因为他们代表了法国足球’,皮雷说,’这很特别。‘ "There's quite a few French players in the quarter-finals which is nice because it shows that we travel well. ‘很高兴看到在四分之一决赛中有很多法国球员,因为这说明法国球员在其他国家联赛表现很棒。’ "Unfortunately, Manchester United were knocked out against a fine Porto side, so there is just Arsenal and Chelsea to represent Britain. ‘可惜的是,曼联被波尔图这样一支优秀的球队淘汰了,所以英国的代表只剩下阿森纳和切尔西了。’ "We are in the process of doing something special at the heart of Arsenal. Now we must continue. Tomorrow we will find out who we will play in the next round. ‘我们正在创造阿森纳俱乐部的一段历史,现在我们必须继续,明天我们就知道下一轮的对手是谁了。’ "It would be nice for us to draw Lyon or Monaco. They both play beautiful football. If we come across one of the other it would be difficult since the two teams are doing well and showing good form. But what is clear is that they would be very good games." ‘对我们来说,抽到里昂或摩洛哥是不错的结果,他们都踢很漂亮的足球。如果我们碰到其中一支,情况会比较困难因为这两支球队表现不错并且显示了良好的状态。但是可以肯定的是比赛会很精彩。’ [11 March 2004]

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-3-12 13:47:39编辑过]

29#

Wenger: 'We were organised and patient' 温格:‘我们踢得井井有条,而且耐心’ BLACKBURN 0-2 ARSENAL   布莱克本0:2阿森纳(赛后采访) FA Premiership   英格兰超级联赛 Ewood Park   埃伍得公园 Saturday, March 13   3月13日星期六 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 ...on our performance "We were organised and patient and didn't get frustrated. Blackburn didn't give us any space. We were less fluent because of our game on Wednesday but we found the moment from the free-kick. We didn't give many chances away and were very good defensively." 关于表现 ‘我们踢得井井有条并且耐心。布莱克本没有给我们任何施展的空间,但我们并没有沮丧。因为周三刚进行了比赛,我们今天打得并不流畅,但是通过任意球打破了僵局。防守上我们做得非常好,没有给对方多少机会。’ ...on showing patience "We had great mental strength and it was important not to get frustrated. I thought we were very intelligent today." 关于耐心 ‘重要的是我们有强大的意志,所以我们不会急躁,我认为我们今天踢得很聪明。’ ...on the Henry disallowed goal "I don't know [why it was disallowed], only the referee can answer that. It looked like a clear goal to me. Maybe it was ungentlemanly conduct but he touched the ball in mid air." 关于亨利被吹掉的进球 ‘我不知道(这个球不算的原因),只有裁判才能回答这个问题。对我来说这像个好球,也许这算是非君子行为吧,不过他是在空中截到球的。’ ...on the foul that led to the free-kick "It looked like he [Short] pushed him. We must rely on the referee and I think he had a fair game." 关于导致任意球进球的那次犯规 ‘看起来肖特推了他,我们必须信赖裁判,我想他今天吹得不错。’ ...on our prospects this season "We must keep our feet on Earth. We just think about the next game, as for the rest, we'll see." 关于本赛季的前景 ’我们必须脚踏实地,我们只关心下一场比赛,其他的就看事情的发展了。‘ [13 March 2004]
30#

谢谢翻译!
发新话题 回复该主题