注册

发新话题 回复该主题

阿森纳官方网新闻翻译[2004年3月] [复制链接]

41#

呵呵 刚翻译官网的吧 辛苦了
42#

英语强人啊,厉害~呵呵
43#

Jens - I was unlucky on Chelsea goal 延斯 莱曼:对切尔西的失球我很不走运 2004年3月25日 By Richard Clarke 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 Jens Lehmann feels Eidur Gudjohnsen 'got lucky' for Chelsea's opener in the Champions League Quarter-Final first leg at Stamford Bridge last night. 莱曼感觉古德约翰逊在昨晚冠军联赛四分之一决赛中为切尔西首开记录是因为古德约翰逊很幸运。 In the 53rd minute, the Icelandic striker chased a long through ball to the edge of the area but the Arsenal keeper rushed out to clear. Unfortunately for Lehmann, the ball cannoned off Gudjohnsen and fell nicely for him to steer his shot just inside the post. 53分钟,冰岛人追赶一个长传球到禁区边缘,莱曼冲出来解围。不幸的是,莱曼将球提到古德约翰逊身上,并且正好落在古德约翰逊身边,然后他将球打入网内。 Robert Pires headed Arsenal back on level terms six minutes later, but, naturally, the keeper was concerned about the one he let in when he spoke afterwards. 六分钟后皮雷的头球为阿森纳扳平了比分,但是赛后采访时守门员很自然会想到这个失球。 "He was lucky because he touched the ball twice, with his left and his right leg," said Lehmann. "Normally it would go to one of the defenders. In this case he was lucky. ‘古德约翰逊很幸运,因为球碰了他两次,先是左脚然后是右脚,’莱曼说,‘通常球会反弹到后卫那里,这次他很走运。’ "It was unfortunate for me but I'll have to live with it. I am a goalkeeper and I am to blame for most of the goals I concede." ‘对我这很不幸但是我必须接受这个事实。我是个守门员,对多数的失球都负有责任。’ Many observers have given Arsenal the edge after last night because they will have the advantages of an away goal and the Highbury crowd when the return game is played in April 6. Lehmann is more cautious. 很多评论认为阿森纳在昨晚的第一场比赛结束后占有先机,因为他们取得了客场进球,然后4月6号在海布里的第二场比赛中拥有主场优势。但是莱曼更谨慎。 "The away goal could be important but, for me, we are not favourites," he said. ‘客场进球可能很重要,但是我们并不是晋级热门。’他说。 "Chelsea are not a bad team. They are dangerous all the time and they are hard to play against whether it is away or at home, especially in European competition. In games like this no one is favourite. ‘切尔西是一支不坏的球队,他们在任何时候都很有威胁,无论主场还是客场和他们交手都很困难,尤其是在欧洲冠军联赛的比赛。在这样的比赛中,没有谁是真正的热门。‘ "Also we have to consider two or three big games before the second leg of this tie. So we know it will be hard for us." ‘在第二回合的比赛之前,我们还有打两三场重要比赛,所有我们很清楚我们面临很多困难。’ [25 March 2004]
44#

Arsenal trio named in France squad 三位枪手入选法国队 Arsenal.com's International Watch reports back to base on the players who have temporarily swapped the red and white of Arsenal for the colours of their national sides. Read on for the latest call-ups... 官网对近期暂时转战国家队的枪手的最新报道: HOLLAND v FRANCE, March 31 Thierry Henry, Robert Pires and Patrick Vieira have been called up to the France squad for the European champions' friendly against Holland at the Feyenoord Stadium in Rotterdam. 三月31日荷兰对法国 titi,p7,队长入选法国队欧锦赛友谊赛阵容。他们将在费耶诺德的主场Rotterdam对阵荷兰。 GERMANY v BELGIUM, March 31 Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehmann has been called up to play for Germany against Belgium in Koln on Wednesday, March 31. 阿森纳门将莱曼入选德国队三月31号对阵比利时队的阵容,比赛将在科隆举行。 SWEDEN v ENGLAND, March 31 Freddie Ljungberg has called up to the Sweden squad for their friendly international against England on March 31. The Arsenal midfielder could come up against club colleagues Ashley Cole and Sol Campbell. 3月31日 瑞典对英格兰 永贝里入选瑞典队,阿什利.科尔(不是说受伤了吗?)和坎贝尔入选英格兰阵容。 IVORY COAST v TUNISIA Kolo Toure has been provisionally selected to play for the Ivory Coast in a friendly match against Tunisia. 象牙海岸对突尼斯 图雷也被临时招入象牙海岸国家队。他将参加这场对突尼斯的友谊赛(时间也没给)。 SPAIN UNDER-17 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIERS Arsenal midfielder Francesc Fabregas has been selected to play for Spain Under-17s in a qualifying tournament for the Under-17 European Championship in Cadiz from March 26 to April 1. 21岁以下欧洲锦标赛资格赛 阿森纳中场Francesc Fabregas(就是本赛季从巴萨挖来的didi)入选西班牙17岁以下青年队,将从3月26日到4月1日在Cadiz为西班牙征战欧洲. FRANCE UNDER-21 FRANCE v HOLLAND, March 30 Arsenal duo Jeremie Aliadiere and Gael Clichy have been selected to play for France Under-21s in a friendly against the Netherlands on March 30 in Tilburg. 21岁以下  法国对荷兰  3月30日 我们的阿利亚迭雷和克里希入选了法国21岁以下青年队将在提尔堡对阵荷兰青年队。 BRAZIL PARAGUAY v BRAZIL, March 31 Arsenal midfielder Gilberto has called up to Carlos Alberto Parreira's squad for Brazil's World Cup qualifier in Paraguay on March 31. Paraguay lead the South American qualifying group with nine points from four games. Brazil are one point adrift after two wins and two draws so far. 3月31日 巴拉圭对巴西 吉尔伯托席尔瓦被佩雷拉选入巴西国家队,这是2006年世界杯预选赛南美洲赛区,巴拉圭目前在这一组排第一,4场得9分,巴西两胜两平积8分第二。 ENGLAND UNDER-18 ENGLAND v BELGIUM, March 31 Arsenal goalkeeper Mark Howard has been named in Martin Hunter's 18-man England Under-18 squad to face Belgium later this month. Mark will be hoping to make the starting line-up for the match at Northampton Town's Sixfields Stadium on Wednesday, March 31. 18岁以下 英格兰对比利时 阿森纳年轻门将马克。霍华德(?!!怎么跟满脸那个一样的名字)入选英格兰18岁以下青年队。马克希望在月底的这场比赛中首发上场,比赛将在北安普顿的 Sixfields Stadium 举行。
45#

Henry: 'We're not a one man team' 亨利:“我们不是一个人的球队” Thierry Henry insists that Arsenal are not a one-man team. The French striker has earned plaudits for his all-round excellence this season, but Henry believes that Arsenal's teamwork is their greatest strength. titi强调,阿森纳不是一个人的球队。这位法国的天才全能杀手本赛季以来获得了无数的喝采,但是亨利认为阿森纳队员们的团队合作才是他们最大的优点。 "People have been trying to say we are a one or two man team," he said. "But I think the others are doing their job too. We are just fighting for each other." 亨利指出:“人们总是想说我们是一支一个人,或两个人的球队,但是我认为其他球员也在努力完成他们的任务。我们是在和伙伴们并肩作战。” Wednesday's draw at Chelsea was a case in point. Henry was singled out for close attention by the Blues, but they couldn't stop a rare headed goal from Robert Pires. 星期三展评海鲜队的比赛是个很好的例子。亨利被海鲜的后防线重点照顾,但他们无法阻止来自皮雷斯的一个少见的头球。 "Someone is always there at the right time," said Henry. "Robert is always in the box and he scored a great header. 亨利说:“有些人总是会在关键的时候出现,皮雷斯总是会冲进禁区,这次他进了一个精彩的头球。 "Two weeks ago it was Dennis Bergkamp and Edu, then before that it was me and before that Jos?Reyes. Then before that it was someone else. We are a team." 两星期前那是博格坎普和埃杜,在那之前是我,再之前是雷耶斯。而在那之前又是另一个人,我们是一个整体。 [26 March 2004]
46#

第一次翻文章,请指教!
47#

Vieira, Pires and Campbell facing fitness tests   队长,皮雷,坎贝尔面临体能测试 Ars鑞e Wenger will wait as long as necessary on the three major names who face fitness test before Sunday's Premiership clash with Manchester United at Highbury. 温格教练将尽可能的等待三名需要通过体能测试的主力球员,从而决定他们能否在主场和曼联的大战中上场。 The Frenchman is definitely without defender Ashley Cole, who has been ruled out with a knee problem picked up in Wednesday's 1-1 draw at Chelsea. 法国人明确表示阿什利。科尔肯定不能上场,他在星期三战平海鲜的比赛中上了膝盖。 And, at Friday's pre-match press conference, Wenger revealed Sol Campbell (groin), Patrick Vieira (knee) and Robert Pires (Achilles) have also picked up knocks. 另外,在星期五的赛前记者招待会上,温格透露坎贝尔(腹股沟),队长(膝盖),皮雷斯(跟腱)都有伤!(希望不要太严重!!!!) "We have definitely lost Ashley Cole," said the manager. "He went for his scan today。” “我们肯定失去阿什利科尔了,”温格说。“他今天做了扫描。” "Also there are little problems with Sol Campbell's groin, Patrick Vieira's knee and Robert Pires with his Achilles tendon. They will have tests tomorrow." “另外坎贝尔的腹股沟,队长的膝盖,和皮雷斯的跟腱都有一些小问题。他们明天将做身体测试。” All three played at Stamford Bridge in that high-octane Champions League Quarter-Final first leg and so Wenger will give Vieira, in particular, as long as he requires. 他们三个都参加了斯坦弗桥的那场高强的的冠军杯1/4决赛首回合的比赛,温格可能特别的给队长休息的机会,只要他需要。 "It was an intense physical game [on Wednesday] and how we recover will be determinant," he said. "You want to go into the big games with your leader so we will try to give him as much rest as we can. “星期三的那一场是身体对港强烈的比赛,我们怎么恢复体能将是决定性的,”他说,“我们也想和队长一起参加每一场大赛,但是也要试着给他竟可能夺得休息。”(温格肯定是怕他又想上赛季一样最后阶段伤了~~~~) "I will wait as long as possible, even if we have to test on Sunday morning." “我会尽可能的等待,就算他星期天早上通过身体测试。”(还是想要他上。。。。) [26 March 2004]
48#

不错,继续努力啊!
49#

Wenger: 'We have shown remarkable consistency' 温格:我们展现了无以伦比的稳定性 2004年3月29日 ARSÈNE WENGER 阿森纳1:1曼联 温格赛后采访 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 ...on the result "Manchester United are still a good team and we have to accept this is still a tight game. But I feel we were closer to winning it than drawing today." 关于结果 ‘曼联仍然是只不错的球队,我们必须承认今晚的比赛是场势均力敌的较量。但是我感觉我们更可能取胜而不是打平。’ ...on Henry's goal "It was a missile and an unexpected one. The keeper did not have time to lift his hands. Unbelievable." 关于亨利的进球 ‘那就像导弹一样,出人意料。守门员甚至来不及抬起手了,真是难以置信。’ ...on the first half "I was a little bit concerned about coming in at 0-0 at half-time. We had given so much on Wednesday night. It was not ideal especially as Manchester United did not play [in midweek]. I was a bit anxious that fatigue could creep in." 关于上半场 ‘上半场打出0:0我有些担心,我们在星期三的比赛中付出了艰苦的努力。上半场0:0不是个理想的比分,因为曼联周三没有比赛。我有些担忧队员会疲劳。’ ...on that excellent late chance "We were disappointed at the end. We had a great chance to make it 2-1. The dressing room was disappointed but we have to be happy and positive this time. They have done very well this week aginst Manchester United and Chelsea." 关于最后时刻的破门良机 ‘我们对于比赛的最后阶段感到失望,我们有机会将比分改写成2:1。更衣室里的气氛是失望的,但是我们这次应该乐观地看待这个结果,队员在本周对曼联和切尔西的比赛中表现非常好。’ ...on the substitutions "When it came back to 1-1 we came back straight away and looked for the winning goal. It was not the players [that had dipped], it was the psychological effort to keep the lead. Reyes and Ljungberg were tired. Freddie came off for Bergkamp. That was not meant to be defensive. A fresh Dennis Bergkamp can do as much as a tired Freddie Ljungberg." 关于换人 ‘当比分被扳平时我们马上寻求将比分再次超出。场面被动并被扳平不是因为球员疲劳了,而是努力保住胜果的心理作用。雷耶斯和永贝里都疲惫不堪了,博格坎普换下了永贝里。换人的意图并不是加强防守,体力充沛的博格坎普在场上能做的不会比疲惫的永贝里少。’ ...on the unbeaten record "Today is a day to celebrate. We have shown remarkable consistency. Thirty games unbeaten is a great achievement. The consequence is that we can win trophies. We want to go for longer." 关于不败纪录 ‘今天是个值得庆贺的时刻,我们展现了无以伦比的稳定性。三十场不败是个了不起的成就,稳定性能给我们带来奖杯,我们希望能延续不败的纪录。’ [29 March 2004]
50#

皮雷,牛!!!!
发新话题 回复该主题