阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

阿森纳官方网新闻翻译[2004年3月] [复制链接]

11#

2004年3月3日 Let's give Cygan some credit, says Wenger 温格:让我们给西冈一些掌声 Arsene Wenger has paid tribute to one of the Arsenal players least likely to hog the headlines - Pascal Cygan. 阿森 温格对一位最不可能上新闻头条的队员-帕斯卡 西冈,表示致意。 In recent weeks, the previously-unheralded Edu has come to prominence with impressive displays and important goals. 在前几个星期,曾经默默无闻的埃度凭给人深刻印象的表现和重要进球赢得了很多关注。 Centre back Cygan is interested in stopping rather than scoring and, according to his manager, has been an important cog in his side's tight defensive machine this season. 比起进球,中后卫西冈对阻止进球更有兴趣,而且根据他的教练的说法,他是本赛季球队严密的防守机器的重要部件。 Statistics support the theory. In the 10 Premiership games he has started this season, Arsenal have conceded just four goals. He was also on duty for the 5-1 victory at Inter, undoubtedly the performance of the season. 统计数字也支持这一理论,在西冈首发的十场联赛中,阿森纳只失了四个球。他也在5:1胜国际米兰的比赛中出场,那毫无疑问是阿森纳本赛季最好的比赛。 "Pascal is a guy who does not get enough credit," said Wenger. "He came in and Toure played at right back for a long time earlier this season and the defence was as solid as ever." ‘帕斯卡是一个没有得到应有承认的队员,’温格说,‘在本赛季初期他打中后卫图雷在右后卫的位置上,那时的防守就非常稳固。’
12#

FA Cup: Portsmouth v Arsenal - Match Preview 足总杯:朴特茅斯vs阿森纳前瞻 By Richard Clarke 2004年3月5日 Despite an enviable record in the past few seasons, it does not get any easier for Arsenal in the FA Cup. 虽然在前几个赛季的足总杯中取得了骄人战绩,足总杯的比赛对阿森纳来说并没有变得容易。 Arsène Wenger takes his side down to Fratton Park on Saturday evening for a Quarter-Final tie against Portsmouth in the knowledge that history is inching ever closer. If Arsenal were to go on and win the trophy for a third successive time, it would be the first time this feat had been achieved since Blackburn did it from 1884 to 1886. 足总杯四分之一决赛中,阿森 温格本周六晚上将率领他的球队作客弗拉顿公园球场挑战朴特茅斯队,他很清楚他的球队离历史记录只有咫尺之遥。如果阿森纳连续三次碰杯,这将是1884到1886年布莱克本队获得足总杯三连冠以来的第一次。 But Arsenal have had to do things the hard way. In the last three seasons, they have played 16 FA Cup ties and have been drawn against Premiership opposition in 11 of those - including Manchester United, Newcastle, Liverpool and, in every year, Chelsea. 但是阿森纳不得不面对艰苦的夺冠之路。在过去的三个赛季中,在阿森纳的16场足总杯比赛中,他们11次抽到英超球队,包括曼联,纽卡斯尔,利物浦,并且每年都会遇到切尔西。 This year, all four opponents have come from the top-flight and tomorrow's, although struggling to stay up after promotion last season, will be an extremely difficult proposition on their own ground. 今年,所有四个对手都是来自英超,明天的对手也是如此,虽然朴特茅斯正苦苦挣扎以留在英超,但是在他们的主场仍然不是一个极难对付的对手。 "Every time I hope for a smaller problem," said Wenger, "but I always get a bigger one. Look at the draw in previous rounds this year. It started at Leeds then Middlesbrough, Chelsea and now Portsmouth." ‘每次我都希望能抽到个容易点的对手,’温格说,‘但是对手总是越来越强。看看今年早些时候抽到的对手,先是利兹,然后是米德尔斯堡,切尔西,现在轮到了朴特茅斯。’ Harry Redknapp's south-coast outfit knocked out Liverpool in the Fifth Round and, earlier this season, came as close as anyone to beating Arsenal in the Premiership when they drew 1-1 at Highbury. As ever, Wenger has studied them and has been impressed by what he has seen. 雷德克纳普率领的这只南部海港城市的球队在第五轮中将利物浦淘汰出局,并且几乎成为在今年的英超中第一只击败阿森纳的球队,他们在海布里1:1逼平了阿森纳。和过去一样,温格研究了这支球队并且对他们印象深刻。 "Portsmouth look to be a strong team," he said. "In the middle of park they have a good density of work with Smertin, Faye and Quashie. ‘朴特茅斯有望成为一支强队,’他说,‘在中场Smertin, Faye和Quashie干得很不错。’ "Yakubu had an outstanding game against us at Highbury but maybe he has not gone on to score as many goals as you would think he would have done. ‘雅库布在海布里的比赛里踢得很不错,但是也许他进的球没有你想象他应该进的那么多。’ "But since Christmas they have made some shrewd buys. Pasanen I know from when we played Ajax in the Champions League and De Zeeuw is an intelligent player too. ‘但是从圣诞节开始,他们进行了一些精明的转会。在我们冠军联赛对阿贾克斯的比赛中就注意到了Pasanen,De Zeeuw也是个聪明的球员。’ "From what I have seen recently against Newcastle and Liverpool, it is not an ideal opponent for us." ‘从他们最近对纽卡斯尔和利物浦的比赛中,我看得出来他们不是我们理想的对手。’ Wenger has decided to rest Robert Pires and Dennis Bergkamp. Jeremie Aliadiere was set to figure but has been sidelined with a minor thigh problem while longer-term casualties Sylvain Wiltord (ankle) and Ray Parlour (knee) will remain sidelined for some time yet. 温格决定在这场比赛中让皮雷和博格坎普休息。阿里迪埃尔本来会进入比赛名单,但是因为大腿的小伤再次进入伤病名单,同样在伤病名单中的还有长期受伤的维尔托德(脚踝受伤)和帕洛尔(膝盖受伤),他们还将会缺席一段时间。 Top-scorer Thierry Henry is expected to be involved as should José Antonio Reyes, officially voted the player of the Fifth Round after his double strike against Chelsea. 头号射手亨利和雷耶斯预计将出场,雷耶斯在足总杯第五轮对切尔西攻入两球后被正式选为第五轮的最佳球员。 Wenger is reluctant to chop and change his side but they have three big games in three different competitions spanning eight days so, he argues, it must be done. 温格并不愿意更换首发阵容,但是在八天时间里他们有分属不同赛事的三场重要比赛,所以他认为,他不得不这样做。 "This week is very short and the players know we have many games," said the manager. "The only way to cope with it is to rotate a little bit. It is more mental repetition of the games that gets you tired than the physical work. "I am not a big fan of rotating teams. But I feel it has to be done for one or two players." ‘本周安排很紧张,队员们知道我们有好几场比赛,’温格说,‘唯一的办法是稍微轮换一下阵容。让队员疲劳的不是体力消耗,而是重复的比赛压力。我并不热衷轮换制,但是我觉得必须更换一两名队员。’ And as for a third successive FA Cup victory? 连续三次夺得足总杯? "We'd love to do it," concluded Wenger, "but this is a big obstacle. It is still far away at the moment but if we get through tomorrow we have a chance." ‘我们当然愿意做到三连冠,’温格总结说,‘但是这是个很大的挑战。现在谈论三连冠还为时过早,如果明天获胜,我们就有机会实现它。’ 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗
13#

Pires and Bergkamp rested for Portsmouth clash 皮雷和博格坎普将不会在对朴特茅斯的比赛中出场 By Richard Clarke 2004年3月5号 Robert Pires and Dennis Bergkamp will be rested for the FA Cup Sixth Round tie at Portsmouth on Saturday evening. 皮雷和博格坎普将在星期六晚上足总杯第六轮客场对朴特茅斯的比赛中出场。 With a busy week of Champions League and Premiership football ahead, Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger has decided to omit two of his star names. It is a tactic he has employed in recent years in this competition and it has served him well. 由于下周有冠军联赛和英超的频繁赛事安排,阿森纳的主教练阿森 温格决定让他的两个明星球员休息。这是近年来他经常在足总杯里采取的策略,并确相当地成功。 Victory at Fratton Park in this televised tie would leave Arsenal two wins away from a hat-trick of FA Cup triumphs, something no side has achieved since the 19th century. 如果在这场电视直播的在弗拉顿公园球场进行的比赛中获胜,阿森纳距离足总杯三连冠就只有两场比赛的距离了,这将是19世纪以来第一次。 Thierry Henry and Jose Antonio Reyes are expected to be involved but there is one piece of bad news. Striker Jeremie Aliadiere would have been in the squad after overcoming his knee injury but he has picked up a minor thigh problem and will be missing again. 亨利和雷耶斯预计将会出场,但是坏消息是,前锋阿里迪埃尔刚从膝伤中恢复过来本应能进入比赛名单,然而他的大腿又轻微受伤,不得不再次缺席比赛。 Speaking at Friday afternoon's pre-match press conference, the manager explained his reasoning. 在星期五下午的赛前新闻发布会上,温格解释了他的想法。 "I don't think about [the players who are not there], I just think 'can this team win?' he said. "We have done it before. We have travelled into Europe without Bergkamp and we played without Pires when he was injured. We can cope with it. ‘我考虑的不是不会去客场的队员,而是球队能获胜吗?’他说,‘我们以前也这么做过,博格坎普曾在我们欧洲的客场比赛中缺席,而且我们也在皮雷因伤缺席的情况下比赛。我们能应付比赛。’ "I don't change five or six, I only change two or three. So Thierry will play and Reyes will play either up front or on the left. ‘我不会换五六个队员,我只会换两三个队员。亨利应该会出场,雷耶斯可能会打前锋或是左翼的位置。 "When you lose a game without one of your big players you might think 'we would have won if he had played'. But as well you have to imagine that this player could be injured. You know you could have to play without him one day. ’当你在缺少一些主力的情况下输掉比赛时,你也许会想‘如果他上场的话,我们应该能赢得比赛’。但是你也应该想到队员可能会受伤,你清楚某一天球队会不得不在该队员缺席的情况下比赛。‘ "And when you never rest a player and he gets injured people say 'why do you never rest him?'" ’当你总是不让一名球员休息,而他最终受伤时,人们就会问‘为什么你总是不让他休息?’‘ Pires came off the bench to score in the Third Round tie at Leeds. But it has been his only recent rest in the major competitions. The 30-year-old Frenchman has started every Champions League game and all but two Premiership matches. 皮雷在第三轮对利兹的比赛中替补出场并进了球。但是这是他近来他在重要比赛总唯一一次休息。这名三十岁的法国球员在所有冠军联赛的比赛中首发,并且在英超的比赛中只有两场没有首发。’ "Robert has not had a breather," Wenger explained. "Along with Kolo, he is the one player who has figured in most of the games. ‘皮雷还没有获得休息的机会,’温格解释道,‘和图雷一样,他也在绝大多数的比赛中都上场了。’ "Playing on the flanks is a difficult job. You want the guy to be a winger, a midfielder, a cover for your full back and you want him to go in the box as well. Physically it is very tough." ‘打边路的位置是很困难的,你要求队员兼任边路选手,中场队员,支援后防,还要求他到禁区活动。这对体力要求很高。’ It is also tough on Aliadiere, who "would have travelled" according to the manager. But at least the problem is short term. 对于阿里迪埃里来说,事情有点残酷,温格曾经说‘他可能将会随队出征’。不过幸好他的伤病问题是短期的。 "He's torn a few fibres in his thigh," said Wenger. "He will be out for two or three days so he should be available for Wednesday." ‘他拉伤大腿的一些肌肉纤维,’温格说,‘他会休息两到三天,这样星期三是他就应该能上场了。’ Sylvain Wiltord (ankle) and Ray Parlour (knee) are still missing with longer term injuries. And, although the latter is progressing well, it will still be sometime yet. 维尔托德(脚踝受伤)和帕洛尔(膝盖受伤)仍然在长期受伤的名单伤。而且,虽然后者的恢复不错,还需要一段时间才能比赛。 "Parlour will be quicker than expected," said Wenger. "Tomorrow he will have been out for three weeks, but he should be ready in another six." ‘帕洛尔会比预期的恢复得要快,’温格说,‘他已经受伤了三周差一天,不过再过六个星期他就应该复原了。’ [05 March 2004] 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗
14#

欢迎你啊 你来了我们的新闻有人翻译了!
15#

Wenger: 'We showed great determination and team spirit' 温格:‘我们展示了了不起的决心和团队精神’ 2004年3月6日 ...on the performance We worked hard and played fast. We showed great movement, determination and team spirit. We showed individual quality and I am very proud of the performance. 关于表现 我们踢得非常努力并且速度很快。我们展示了了不起的传球,决心和团队精神。队员个人的表现也很棒,我对球队的表现感到非常骄傲。 ...on the cup run Portsmouth made it very difficult for us but our confidence is high. We now go from game to game and want to respect every game we play. 关于足总杯 朴特茅斯给我们制造了很多麻烦,但是我们的信心很足,从现在开始要一场一场地踢好比赛,并且要认真对待每场比赛。 [06 March 2004] 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-3-7 7:10:50编辑过]

16#

Wenger: 'It was enjoyable for opposition fans to cheer us' 温格:‘对方球迷为我们欢呼是让人高兴的事’ ARSÈNE WENGER 阿森 温格 2004年3月7日 ...on the display "The result is wonderful for us. But it is even more enjoyable to hear opposition fans cheering our team. I have not seen that before. Credit to the Portsmouth team, they never gave up and kept going until the last minute." 关于表现 ‘结果对我们来说很不错,但是听到对方球迷为我们的球队欢呼更让人高兴。我还没有遇到过这样的情况,朴特茅斯队的表现值得赞扬,他们从不放弃比赛,直到对后一分钟。’ ...on the first half "Our game was really fluent. Our passing and movement gave Portsmouth many problems. We were really up for it as well. And of course we took our chances. The third goal just before half-time was probably decisive." 关于上半场 ‘我们踢得很流畅,我们的传球和转移给朴特茅斯带来很多麻烦,正如我们希望做到的那样。当然我们也把握住了机会,上半时结束前的第三个进球是决定性的。’ ...on continuing the scoring "We pushed forward again at the start of the second half and the fourth and fifth goals came quickly. We never relaxed as we could have done at 3-0." 关于继续进球 ‘从下半场一开始,我们继续施加压力,很快就进了第四和第五的进球。虽然3:0时领先时可以放松了,我们从来没有这么做。’ "Overall I'm very pleased with the way we played and our sharpness. We were able to keep our concentration over 90 minutes and our attitude showed that we want to stick to the quality of our game. When confidence is high like this, the players really enjoy it." ‘总的来说,我对球队比赛的方式以及我们锐利的进攻感到非常满意。球队在90分钟内精神都很集中,我们的态度表明了我们要维持比赛的水准。当自信心如此之高时,队员真的很享受比赛。’ ...on Thierry Henry "He looked a bit tired a couple of weeks ago but now he's at his top form once again. I noticed it coming back in training and he has obviously benefited from the rest he had." 关于亨利 ‘两周以前他看起来有点累,但是现在他又进入了最佳状态。我在训练中注意到了这点,很显然他从休息中获益不少。’ ...on Jose Antonio Reyes “He is looking a lot more determined now and the number of runs he made today was unbelievable. His pace and Thierry's pace gave Portsmouth lots of problems." 关于雷耶斯 ‘现在他看起来能有信心,他今天带球突破的次数让人难以置信。他和亨利的速度给朴特茅斯带来了许多麻烦。’ [07 March 2004] 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗
17#

楼主的英语可以的 我看到英语就头疼 还好我喜欢枪手 不然 不会来看下去了呵呵
18#

2004年3月8日

Exclusive - Wenger: 'I believe we can beat Man Utd' 温格:我相信能战胜曼联 Ars鑞e Wenger believes drawing Manchester United in the FA Cup Semi-Final could have its benefits. 对于足总杯半决赛抽到曼联,温格认为有好处。 "We have met four Premiership teams so far in this FA Cup run," Wenger told Arsenal.com, "and now we know we have to face another one in the Semi-Final. “在足总杯里我们已经四次与英超球队交手,现在我们在半决赛中的对手也是一支英超队伍。” "The big advantage to drawing Manchester United in the last four is you know the team will focus. The players really know they have to perform at their best to go through and that can be an advantage. “四强赛中与曼联相遇,最大的好处就是球队肯定会全力以赴。队员们都知道,必须以最佳表现来争取晋级,这点会对我们有利。” "Naturally you would always prefer to face the so called 'weaker' teams, but I think sometimes it can be a better draw to face a harder team because it pushes you on to perform better." “一般来说总是希望与所谓的‘弱队’分在一起,但我想能和强队打比赛将会给我们更大动力。” Wenger is happy to play Sir Alex Ferguson's side at this stage rather than saving the battle of England's top two sides over recent year for the Millennium Stadium. 想比两支英超最强的球队在千年球场相遇,温格宁愿与弗格森的队伍在半决赛就碰面。 "I would not necessarily have rather played them in the Final than the Semi-Final," he said. "Anyway when there is a draw there is no point in wishing for something, because you get what you are given. “相比起与曼联相会决赛,那还是在半决赛就相遇好些。而且对于抽签我们只有接受结果。” "After that when you have the task in front of you, the only focus is how you get through, and I believe we can beat Manchester United." “当任务明确后,需要做的就是全力争胜,我相信阿森纳可以击败曼联。” [08 March 2004]
19#

Wenger - The benefit of pushing for three trophies 温格:三线作战的好处 By Richard Clarke 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 2004年3月8日 Arsène Wenger is spending this week juggling his side's challenge for three trophies. 本周阿森 温格忙于让他的球队对付三项赛事里的挑战。 The Arsenal manager proudly presided over Saturday's 5-1 win at Portsmouth in the FA Cup Quarter-Final. Meanwhile avoiding defeat against Celta Vigo on Wednesday will put them into the same round of the Champions League. Then, on Saturday, they head to Blackburn bidding to extend their nine-point lead at the top of the Premiership. 这位阿森纳的主教练对星期六足总杯四分之一决赛5:1战胜朴特茅斯的比赛感到非常骄傲。同时,只要在周三对维哥赛尔塔的比赛中不输球,他们就晋级冠军联赛的下一轮。然后在本周六,阿森纳将作客布莱克本,争取扩大在英超联赛的9分领先优势。 Some might argue that Wenger should concentrate his efforts on just two trophies for fear of spreading his resources too thinly. However, the manager believes maintaining his challenge in all three will only help them scoop some silverware. 有人也许会认为温格会将集中精力在两项赛事上,以避免过度分散球队的实力。但是,温格相信三线作战有助于球队夺得更多奖杯。 "I feel it dilutes the pressure," he told Arsenal.com. "You do not feel that if we don't succeed here in this game we'll have nothing. That is why I try to keep the momentum high. ‘我觉得这分散了压力,’他对阿森纳官方网站说,‘你不会感觉到如果不能成功,球队就一无所获。这就是为什么我试图保持球队的良好势头。’ "It is better to spread the pressure over three competitions instead of being concentrated on one where you feel if you do not do well we'll have nothing." ‘如果只集中注意力在一项赛事中,一旦表现不佳我们就一无所有,相比之下三线作战更有助于分散压力。’ [08 March 2004]

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-3-9 11:24:26编辑过]

20#

LJUNGBERG SHORTLISTED FOR FA AWARD 永贝里进入足总杯第六轮最佳球员候选名单 2004年3月8日 翻译:马尔可夫链蒙特卡罗 Freddie Ljungberg has been short-listed by the Football Association to win the FA Cup 'Player of the Round' award, run in partnership with UMBRO. 永贝里成为英足总挑选的足总杯第六轮最佳球员的候选人,本项活动由恩宝赞助。 The Arsenal midfielder has been recognised for his two goals and fine all-round performance in the Gunners' 5-1 win at Portsmouth in the sixth round on Saturday. 由于他在足总杯第六轮阿森纳5:1胜朴特茅斯的比赛中攻入两球,并且有全面的优秀表现,这位阿森纳的中场队员获得了提名。 If Ljungberg wins the 'Player of the Round' award he will join Arsenal team-mate Jose Antonio Reyes in the 'Team of the FA Cup'. 如果永贝里当选,他将和队员雷耶斯一起入选‘足总杯之队’阵容。 The Spanish youngster secured his place in the team with two goals in the fifth-round win against Chelsea. 西班牙球员雷耶斯因为在第五轮对切尔西的比赛中独中两球而入选。 Click here to cast your vote for Freddie Ljungberg. 为永贝里投票请点击 http://www.thefa.com/
发新话题 回复该主题