煋瞎树....07/15/11...
32#

原帖由 Zlatan 于 2008-12-3 23:32:00 发表 Chuck的话已经被人推荐了 考完试就准备去看的
美~ 顺便祝考试大安~
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
33#

这么有深度的帖子。留个抓都可以向子孙炫耀一番
34#

-> 12/03/08 From The L Word S02 Sunny Came Home --- By Shawn Colvin 老歌了,剧里是个live Sunny came home to her favorite room Sunny sat down in the kitchen She opened a book and a box of tools Sunny came home with a mission She says days go by I'm hypnotized I'm walking on a wire I close my eyes and fly out of my mind Into the fire Sunny came home with a list of names She didn't believe in transcendence It's time for a few small repairs she said Sunny came home with a vengeance She says days go by I don't know why I'm walking on a wire I close my eyes and fly out of my mind Into the fire Get the kids and bring a sweater Dry is good and wind is better Count the years, you always knew it Strike a match, go on and do it Days go by I'm hypnotized I'm walking on a wire I close my eyes and fly out of my mind Into the fire Light the sky and hold on tight The world is burning down She's out there on her own and she's alright Sunny came home Sunny came home... From Brothers & Sisters Pictures of You --- The Last Goodnight This is the clock upon the wall This is the story of us all This is the first sound of a newborn child, Before he starts to crawl This is the war that’s never won This is a soldier and his gun This is the mother waiting by the phone, Praying for her son (Chorus) Pictures of you, pictures of me Hung upon your wall for the world to see Pictures of you, pictures of me Remind us all of what we used to be There is a drug that cures it all Blocked by the governmental wall We are the scientists inside the lab, Just waiting for the call This earthquake weather has got me shaking inside I'm high up and dry Pictures of you, pictures of me Hung upon your wall for the world to see Pictures of you, pictures of me Remind us all of what we used to be Confess to me, every secret moment Every stolen promise you believed Confess to me, all that lies between us All that lies between you and me We are the boxers in the ring We are the bells that never sing There is a title we can't win no matter How hard we might swing Pictures of you, pictures of me Hung upon your wall for the world to see Pictures of you, pictures of me Remind us all of what we used to be Pictures of you, pictures of me Hung upon your wall for the world to see Pictures of you, pictures of me Remind us all of what we could have been
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-12-04 12:53:05
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
35#

-> 12/06/08 From Trainspotting From Chuck Lust For Life --- By Iggy Pop 电影是大爱。。好吧,我承认chuck 那个开场白很雷人。。 Here comes johnny yen again With the liquor and drugs And the flesh machine Hes gonna do another strip tease. Hey man, whered ya get that lotion? Ive been hurting since Ive bought the gimmick About something called love Yeah, something called love. Well, thats like hypnotizing chickens. Well, Im just a modern guy Of course, Ive had it in the ear before. I have a lust for life cause of a lust for life. Im worth a million in prizes With my torture film Drive a gto Wear a uniform All on a government loan. Im worth a million in prizes Yeah, Im through with sleeping on the sidewalk No more beating my brains No more beating my brains With liquor and drugs With liquor and drugs. Well, Im just a modern guy Of course, Ive had it in my ear before Well, Ive a lust for life (lust for life) cause of a lust for life (lust for life, oooo) I got a lust for life (oooo) Got a lust for life (oooo) Oh, a lust for life (oooo) Oh, a lust for life (oooo) A lust for life (oooo) I got a lust for life (oooo) Got a lust for life. Well, Im just a modern guy Of course, Ive had it in my ear before Well, Ive a lust for life cause Ive a lust for life. Here comes johnny yen again With the liquor and drugs And the flesh machine Hes gonna do another strip tease. Hey man, whered ya get that lotion? Your skin starts itching once you buy the gimmick About something called love Love, love, love Well, thats like hypnotizing chickens. Well, Im just a modern guy Of course, Ive had it in the ear before And Ive a lust for life (lust for life) cause Ive a lust for life (lust for life) Got a lust for life Yeah, a lust for life I got a lust for life A lust for life Got a lust for life Yeah a lust for life I got a lust for life Lust for life Lust for life Lust for life Lust for life Lust for life From Private Practice Same Mistake --- By James Blunt So while I'm turning in my sheets And once again I cannot sleep Walk out the door and up the street Look at the stars beneath my feet Remember rights that I did wrong So here I go Hello, hello There is no place I cannot go My mind is muddy but My heart is heavy does it show I lose the track that loses me So here I go Uhuh uhuh uhuh And so I sent some men to fight And one came back at dead of night Said he'd seen my enemy Said he looked just like me So I set out to cut myself And here I go Uhuh uhuh uhuh I'm not calling for a second chance I'm screaming at the top of my voice Give me reason, but don't give me choice Cause I'll just make the same mistake again Uhuh And maybe someday we will meet And maybe talk and not just speak Don't buy the promises cause There are no promises I keep And my reflection troubles me So here I go Uhuh uhuh uhuh I'm not calling for a second chance I'm screaming at the top of my voice Give me reason, but don't give me choice Cause I'll just make the same mistake I'm not calling for a second chance I'm screaming at the top of my voice Give me reason, but don't give me choice Cause I'll just make the same mistake again Uhuh uhuh uhuh Uhuh uhuh uhuh So while I'm turning in my sheets Uhuh uhuh uhuh And once again I cannot sleep Uhuh uhuh uhuh Walk out the door and up the street Uhuh uhuh uhuh Look at the stars Uhuh uhuh uhuh Look at the stars falling down Uhuh uhuh uhuh And I wonder where Uhuh uhuh uhuh Did I go wrong?
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-12-06 14:52:08
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
36#

chunk蛮有意思的哈~~ 那男主角长得挺奇怪感觉~~

噢!上野!
37#

ls也喜欢?赫赫,我觉得zack还挺可爱的,不过说到hot guy....Bryce~~
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
38#

-> 12/07/08 原来今天是大雪,恰巧下雪了。。 From Goodbye Lenin! Summer 78 (Mit Claire Pichet)  --- By Yann Tiersen 这是人声版,感觉也不错。一直留着这片子的原声集。。 From A Lot Like Love Save Tonight --- Eagle Eye Cherry 相见恨早,这电影也蛮有意思 Go on and close the curtains 'cause all we need is candlelight You and me ... and the bottle of wine And hold you tonight [ ohh ] Well we know i'm going away And how i wish - i wish it weren't so So take this wine and drink with me Let's delay our misery Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow - tomorrow i'll be gone Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow - tomorrow i'll be gone There's a log on the fire And it burns like me for you Tomorrow comes with one desire To take me away [ ohh it's true ] It ain't easy to say good bye Darling please - don't start to cry 'cause girl you know i've got to go And Lord i wish it wasn't so Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow - tomorrow i'll be gone Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow - tomorrow i'll be gone Tomorrow comes to take me away I wish that i - that i could stay But girl you know i've got to go And Lord i wish weren't so Save tonight and fight the break of dawn Come tomorrow - tomorrow i'll be gone [ 4x ] Tomorrow i'll be gone [ 4x ] Save tonight [ 4x ] Oh thats right Save tonight - save tonight From Brothers & Sisters Song for a Winter's Night --- By Sarah McLachlan The lamp is burnin' low upon my table top The snow is softly fallin' The air is still within the silence of my room I hear your voice softly callin' If I could only have you near To breathe a sigh or two I would be happy just to hold the hands I love Upon this winter night with you The smoke is rising in the shadows overhead My glass is almost empty I read again between the lines upon the page The words of love you sent me If I could know within my heart That you were lonely too I would be happy just to hold the hands I love Upon this winter night with you The fire is dying now, my lamp is growing dim The shades of night are liftin' The mornin' light steals across my windowpane Where webs of snow are driftin' If I could only have you near To breathe a sigh or two I would be happy just to hold the hands I love And to be once again with with you To be once again with with you
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
39#

-> 12/13/08 From Grey's Anatomy S01 From Black Hawk Down Into the Fire --- By Thirteen Senses Come on, come on Put your hands into the fire Explain, explain As I turn and meet the power This time, this time Turning white and senses dire Pull up, pull up From one extreme to another From the summer to the spring From the mountain to the air From Samaritan to sin And it's waiting on the end brought to you by McSilence   Come on, come on Put your hands into the fire Explain, explain As I turn and meet the power This time, this time Turning white and sense dire Pull up, pull up From one extreme to another From the summer to the spring From the mountain to the air From Samaritan to sin And it's waiting on the end And now I'm alone I'm looking out, I'm looking in Way down, the lights are dimmer Now I'm alone I'm looking out , I'm looking in Way down, the lights are dimmer Ooooh Come on, come on Put your hands into the fire Come on, come on From Life S02 The Box --- By Eastern Conference Champions 我还真听上瘾了。。。可惜相关资源太少,只刨到一张专辑 Take me home I've had enough And I'm done All the alcohol Is not setting well at all The drugs wore off All the pills have stopped And these are the tiny hands That rip us a part And I've got one foot in the gate of hell And you've got two hands hailing taxis down And he got three years just for givin' up And I've got nothing to complain about I got one foot in the gate of hell You got two hands hailing taxis down He got three years just for givin' up And I've got nothing to complain about Don't give up Even though I'll give up Cuz this is a front You want me now Cuz I will be here all night It seems if only an empty drink Cuz this is a front You want me now Cuz I am lost without you One foot in the gate of hell You got two hands hailing taxis down He got three years just for givin' up And I've got nothing to complain about And I've got one foot in the gate of hell You got two hands pulling me around You got three years just for givin' up And I've got nothing to complain about Cuz sometimes Somewhere Somehow It's somewhere It's somehow Yeah... I've got a sun burn from the gate of hell You got a sore throat from always screaming help He got three years just for givin' up And I thought two years would've been enough One foot in the gate of hell You got two hands hailing taxis down We got three years just for givin' up Oh I've got nothing to complain about One foot in the gate of hell You got two hands hailing taxis down He got three years just for givin' up Oh I've got nothing to complain about From Pulp Fiction Pumpkin and Honey BunnyMisirlou --- By Dick Dale & His Del-Tones 这个。。。。那段台词咱还是就略了吧。。。
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-12-13 14:17:47
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
40#

-> 12/18/08 From Private Practice S02 Little Tornado --- By Aimee Mann Little tornado made of the trailer park lifting houses to leave your mark little tornado Noah can build his ark but he will never disembark Make it go faster Baby go faster Make it go twice the speed of you and me little tornado you and the hurricane close your eyes and go campaigning make it go faster baby go faster make it go twice the speed of you and me no no no we don't know we don't know X 3 Little tornado blew up a windowpane left the inside to the rain make it go faster baby go faster make it go twice the speed of you and me no no no we don't know we don't know From Dirty Sexy Money S02 Sad and Beautiful World --- By Sparklehorse sometimes I get so sad sometimes you just make me mad it's a sad and beautiful world it's a sad and beautiful world sometimes I just won't go sometimes I can't say 'no' it's a sad and beautiful world it's a sad and beautiful world sometimes days go speeding past sometimes this one seems like the last it's a sad and beautiful world it's a sad and beautiful world From Life S02 The Big Sleep --- Oliver Future 没招了,连个专辑下载也找不到,表逼我买CD.......
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
发新话题 回复该主题