阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

返回列表 «345678910» / 12
发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 那啥。。全是背景音乐 [复制链接]

61#

咦,重复了不能自删-_-||
最后编辑Guy 最后编辑于 2009-01-26 20:25:06
Got sun in my face, sleeping rough on the road.
I'll tell you all about it, when I get home.
62#

曾经被派去翻译杀手没有假期的字幕。。。不过被我逃脱了。。。
你知道如果在冰场上把手交给对方,就等于把生命也交给他,我刚才说我会牵着你,就等于我会承诺保护你,不顾一切。——任光晞
63#

新鲜送上 Easier to Lie From Lie to Me 101 新剧 很不错哦 从第二集开始参与翻译咯~ "Easier To Lie" aqualung To bear the weight and push into the sky it's easier to lie it's easier to lie And honestly to look you in the eye it's easier to lie it's easier to lie To be the one to be the only one something has to give a lot something has to give a lot And who am I to give you what you need when I'm learning just learning Learning how to live and to bear the weight... and push into the sky it's easier to lie it's easier to lie And honestly to look you in the eye it's easier to lie it's easier to lie To fill the space the space you made for me try to be the one you want try to be the way you want And maybe I could be the one you need if you'd only show me Show me how to live and how to bear the weight And push into the sky it's easier to lie easier to lie And do what's right when everything is wrong it's easier to run it's easier to Never have to look you in the eye it's easier to lie it's easier to lie To bear the weight and push into the sky it's easier to lie
64#

原帖由 Guy 于 2009-1-26 20:22:00 发表 咦,重复了不能自删-_-||
貌似如果你的网速够快,发贴一分钟内还是能删地。。 其实饿要说的是,饿昨晚连看了三遍 杀手木假期。。。大美。。。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
65#

我看了科林的自豪与荣耀,真是很厉害的演员,决定去看杀手没有假期
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

66#

我 咋对 亚历山大 一点印象都没了。。。Collin的模样不适合大白袍子。。挺想看看他的Tigerland Bruges是个很美的地方。。喜欢有水的城市。。。。 电影里有一段在画廊里 Ken: Purgratory is kind of like the in-betweeny one. Ray: You weren't really shit, but you weren't all that great either...Like Tottenham.. 哈哈~~ 期待Martin McDonagh的新作。。。
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-02-02 11:32:20
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
67#

八赫你参加那个论坛翻译 Collin只适合在电话亭里打电话 亚历山大有点印象
68#

当初看LAS VEGAS的时候听到mad world,当时就感动得稀里哗啦的
69#

原帖由 安伊古达人 于 2009-2-2 11:34:00 发表 八赫你参加那个论坛翻译 Collin只适合在电话亭里打电话 亚历山大有点印象
曾经混过伊甸园和5286以及客串过飞翔网 现定居于yyets
70#

原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2009-2-2 11:14:00 发表 我 咋对 亚历山大 一点印象都没了。。。Collin的模样不适合大白袍子。。挺想看看他的Tigerland Bruges是个很美的地方。。喜欢有水的城市。。。。 电影里有一段在画廊里 Ken: Purgratory is kind of like the in-betweeny one. Ray: You weren't really shit, but you weren't a
感觉这家伙最适合的角色类型就是亭子里的经纪人和这次的杀手,回头浪子(但始终还是坏人吧,是坏人的吧XD)。从形到神,真像度身定制似的。 唉,这片里把城市拍的太美了,都可以剪个旅游宣传片出来了,有机会了必定要去一去,要去一去。。
Got sun in my face, sleeping rough on the road.
I'll tell you all about it, when I get home.
发新话题 回复该主题