阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

返回列表 «23456789» / 12
发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 那啥。。全是背景音乐 [复制链接]

51#

-> 01/11/09 From Grey's Anatomy S03 Am I Still The One? --- By Daniel Powter I don't get much from hero I don't give them much thought I crumble on the crashing may you still around I don't like my reflection I don't like what i see I'm scared of my shadow You cast this doubt on me But am I still the one? Am I still the one? Am I still the one? I was still there in the shadow just to understand your pain but when I need it till them rush to left in the other way I wanted to have comfort the moment when we have begun I love you though you love to listen I'm still the one You call me through the windows You call them through the floor You sent these flyers to find me Now they're kicking down my door Am I still the one? Am I still the one? Am I still the one? I was still there in the shadow just to understand your pain but when I need it till them rush to left in the other way there's something I've got emptiness all be settled down I know you wanna me to be with I'm still the one So now would you leave angel? you got me all the wrong tell me that you'll never leave me again, now you're sorry   'uhuh uh' tell me that you'll never leave me again, now you're sorry   'uhuh uh oh-huh-yo' tell me that you'll never leave me again, 'all these lovers' sorry 'oh-huh-yo' tell me that you'll never leave me again, 'all these lovers' sorry 'oh-huh-yo' tell me that you'll never leave me again, 'all these lovers' sorry 'oh-huh-yo' tell me that you'll never leave me again, 'all these lovers'                                         From Long Way Round EP02 Panic Attack --- 50Hz
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
52#

原帖由 b格坎普 于 2009-1-7 18:21:00 发表 最近在看本英剧 救世杀机 很棒~~~ http://www.verycd.com/topics/322826/
第一部看完了,这类宗教类型罪案虽然出过部少,但这部感觉确实很好,第二部继续,貌似Jez没死吧。。呵呵,看到后来忽然发现他的名字其实是“Jesus"所以提前半小时破案了。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
53#

-> 01/17/09 From The Numb3rs S05 The Lost Art Of Keeping a Secret --- By Queens Of The Stone Age I've got a secret, I cannot say Blame all the movement to give it away You've got somethin, I understand Holding it tightly, caught on command Leap of faith, do you doubt? Cut you in, I just cut you out [chorus:] Whatever you do Don't tell anyone Whatever you do Don't tell anyone Look for reflections, in your face Canine devotion, time can't erase Out on the corner, locked in your room I never believe them and I never assume Still can't believe there is a lie Promise is promise, an eye for an eye We've got something to reveal No one can know how we feel [repeat chorus 2x] I think you already know How far I'd go not to say You know the art isn't gone And I'm taking my song to the grave From Lie To Me S01 Easier To Lie --- By Aqualung To bear the weight and push into the sky it's easier to lie it's easier to lie And honestly to look you in the eye it's easier to lie it's easier to lie To be the one to be the only one something has to give a lot something has to give a lot And who am I to give you what you need when I'm learning just learning Learning how to live and to bear the weight... and push into the sky it's easier to lie it's easier to lie And honestly to look you in the eye it's easier to lie it's easier to lie To fill the space the space you made for me try to be the one you want try to be the way you want And maybe I could be the one you need if you'd only show me Show me how to live and how to bear the weight And push into the sky it's easier to lie easier to lie And do what's right when everything is wrong it's easier to run it's easier to Never have to look you in the eye it's easier to lie it's easier to lie To bear the weight and push into the sky it's easier to lie
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
54#

丢一首 From Samantha Who 104

Ani DiFranco - Wishin' and Hopin'

Wishin', and hopin', and thinkin', and prayin', Planning and dreamin' each night of his charms. That won't get you into his arms So if your're looking for love you can share All you gotta to is hold him, and kiss him, and love him, And show him that you care. Show him that you care, just for him. Do the things that he likes to do. Wear your hair just for him, 'cause, You won't get him, thinkin' and a prayin', Wishin' and hopin'. 'Cause wishin', and hopin', and thinkin', and prayin', Planning and dreamin' his kisses will start. That won't get you into his heart! So if you're thinking how great true love is All you gotta to is hold him, and kiss him, and squeeze him, and love him. Yeah, just do it! And after you do, you will be his. You gotta show him that you care just for him. Do the things that he likes to do. Wear your hair just for him, 'cause, You won't get him, thinkin' and a prayin', Wishin' and a hopin'. 'Cause wishin', and hopin', and thinkin', and prayin', Planning and dreamin' his kisses will start. That won't get you into his heart! So if you're thinking how great true love is! All you gotta to is hold him, and kiss him, and squeeze him, and love him. Yeah, just do it! And after you do, you will be his. You will be his. You will be his!

最后编辑八赫 最后编辑于 2009-01-24 17:45:22
你知道如果在冰场上把手交给对方,就等于把生命也交给他,我刚才说我会牵着你,就等于我会承诺保护你,不顾一切。——任光晞
55#

Carter.Burwell.-.[杀手没有假期.-.In.Bruges] - Prologue 最近睡不着的时候常听的催眠曲,影片很赞。
最后编辑Guy 最后编辑于 2009-01-26 20:54:44
Got sun in my face, sleeping rough on the road.
I'll tell you all about it, when I get home.
56#

谢谢两位分享。。话说楼上的音乐叫啥?
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
57#

-> 01/24/09 From The L Word S06 Miss Shanghai --- By Shanghai Restoration Project 最后一季的开场白是Jenny的死,然后镜头一转倒流半年,唏嘘喧哗背后传来咿呀婉转烟袅于青穹,注定那样的夜晚被某些人铭记终生。 Up close This is how I see it with you Real close This is how I dance it with you Close, so close Is how I feel with you Chorus La-la-la, La-la-la This is how I sense it with you La-la-la, La-la-la This is how I sense it with you Verse 2 Sounds sweet This is how I hear it with you Real sweet This is how I taste it with you Sweet, so sweet Is how I dream of you Repeat Chorus Bridge You’ve got this feel of Bringing to life All of my senses Completely revealed Dropping my arms Leaving me naked and light Repeat Chorus Akward Game --- By Gabriella Cilmi Oh What My Luck The Game That I Played I'll Duck For Cover When You Call Out My Name And Oh La La La Unravel Your Chain Cause I Won't Touch Ya, Ya Burning Flame You've Seen All Of Me And I Know That All The Riches Come And Go There's Something I Need You To Know So, Quit Askin Me, No, No More Can't You See, Tonight I Won't Fall If You Follow That Same Awkward Game There's Nothing To Gain You Will Find, Oh Yeh Some Day I'll Explain It's Fact, I Did It Again Yeah When Your Heart Skips A Beat, Silence Be Afraid I'm Loving The Heat Honey I Got The Rest Of Time And I Feel Oh So Good Like I Should And I Know Time Is Frozen, Bound And Brocken Promises Are Cheap So, Quit Askin Me, No, No More Can't You See, Tonight I Won't Fall If You Follow That Same Awkward Game There's Nothing To Gain You Will Find, Oh Yeh Some Day I'll Explain It's Fact, I Did It Again Yeah If You Count All The Stars You'll Find You'll Loose All Your Sleep So Don't Wate All Your Time Pretending You Can Well I'm Taking Back All That Your Stealin' Cause I Don't Nothing Your Dealin' Sorry Not Sleeping I'm Leaving Memory Coming Back Creeping
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-01-25 15:15:37
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
58#

杀手没有假期这部电影我也很想去看,天,要看的电影太多了
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

59#

原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2009-1-25 8:42:00 发表 谢谢两位分享。。话说楼上的音乐叫啥?
内是In Bruges这片的OST里的Prologue,好片好音乐
最后编辑Guy 最后编辑于 2009-01-26 20:24:27
60#

原帖由 Zlatan 于 2009-1-25 15:12:00 发表 杀手没有假期这部电影我也很想去看,天,要看的电影太多了
片很美啊,冷幽默、风景赏、好音乐,让我这个拖看流一秒钟都没有拖。。 [微剧透]结尾那镜头让人想起phone booth:-)
发新话题 回复该主题