阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

返回列表 12345678» / 12
发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 那啥。。全是背景音乐 [复制链接]

11#

回复: 那啥。。全是背景音乐

-> 11/22/08 From Grey's Anatomy S05 Falling For You --- By Seabird I hope this song will find you awake 'Cause what I need to say can't wait I've loved you since we were just babes The world can try but we can't change 'Cause I'm fallin', fallin' for you Oh darling, it's finally true I hope this song brings you back to life 'Cause I can see the fear in those eyes I promise you if we just try We'll take this wrong and make it right I've fallen, fallen for you Oh darlin; it's finally true And someday, I'll break your fall too 'Cause I've fallen, fallen for you And I won't let your heart turn to stone 'Cause when I found you, my heart found a home When I found you, my heart found home
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
12#

回复:那啥。。全是背景音乐

只看过 Daniel Craig 的 Sylvia, 诗人气质他还是有的 至于007系列,跟 Batman一样,看过0部
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-11-22 13:23:18
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
13#

哇啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊……我居然现在才看到这个帖子!!!!!!
we have no idea how much we are blessed.
14#

Mad world 我跟这首歌有故事。
we have no idea how much we are blessed.
15#

以前看CSI有一集就是用mad world做插曲~~超喜欢 一共找到了四个版本~~Alex Parks 女声的 ~Gary Jules 我最爱 唱得真绝望~~ 还有个80年代英国pop rock乐队Tears for Fears的 貌似有点迪斯科的感觉~~ 另外还有几个remix过的~~~

噢!上野!
16#

对, tears for fears 是原唱。 没看电影以前,觉得alex parks的很棒,看完电影,gary jules得了全票。 虽然没看过csi, 但知道其中的音乐很棒,还有 cold case, 里面也是好音乐云集,只不过我看了一点剧情,觉得没啥感觉。 ps, 稀饭好啊,自己多保重哈~
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
17#

回复: 那啥。。全是背景音乐

-> 11/23/08 From Hidden Palm Satellite --- By Guster Shining like a work of art Hanging on a wall of stars Are you what I think you are? You're my satellite You're riding with me tonight Passenger side, lighting the sky Always the first star that I find You're my satellite Elevator to the moon Whistling our favorite tune Trying to get a closer view You're my satellite You're riding with me tonight Passenger side, lighting the sky Always the first star that I find You're my satellite Maybe you will always be Just a little out of reach You're my satellite You're riding with me tonight Passenger side, lighting the sky Always the first star that I find You're my satellite You're my satellite From New Amsterdam S01 Your Heart is an Empty Room --- By Death Cab for Cutie Burn it down till the embers smoke on the ground And start new when your heart is an empty room With walls of the deepest blue Home's face: how it ages when you're away Spring blooms and you find the love that's true But you don't know what now to do Cause the chase is all you know And she stopped running months ago And all you see is where else you could be When you're at home And out on the street Are so many possibilities to not be alone The flames and smoke climbed out of every window And disappeared with everything that you held dear <---------- But you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need Cause you knew you were finally free Cause all you see is where else you could be, When you're at home Out on the street are so many possibilities to not be alone And all you see is where else you could be, when you're at home, There on the street, are so many possibilities to not be alone The Island: Come and See --- By The Decemberists 这首歌有hidden track, 但剧中只有前面一段,也是我相当喜欢的一段, 这部剧能继续看下去纯粹是因为第一集里的这几首歌, 估计快被删挡了。。。 [Come & See] There's an island hidden in the sound Lapping currents lay your boat to ground Affix your barb and bayonet The curlews carve their Arabesques And sorrow fills the silence all around Come and see There's a harbor lost within the reeds A jetty caught in over-hanging trees Among the bones of cormorants No boot mark here nor finger prints The rivers roll down to a soundless sea Come and see Come and see The tides will come and go With this bare waking eye Who rose like the wind Though we know for sure Amidst this fading light We'll not go home again Come and see Come and see In the lowlands, nestled in the heat A briar cradle rocks it's babe to sleep Its contents watched by Sycorax And patagon in paralax A foretold rumbling sounds below the deep Come and see Come and see The tides will come and go Witnessed by no waking eye Who rose like the wind Though we know for sure Amidst this fading light We'll not go home again Come and see Come and see [The Landlord's Daughter] As I was rambled Down by the water I spied in sable The landlord's daughter Produced my pistol, then my saber To make no whistle or thou will be murdered She cursed, she shivered She cried for mercy, "My gold and silver if thou will release me!" I'll take no gold miss, I'll take no silver I'll take those sweet lips, and I'll deliver [You'll Not Feel The Drowning] I will dress your eyelids With dimes upon your eyes Lay you close to water Green your grave will rise Go to sleep little ugly Go to sleep you little fool Forty-winking in the belfry You'll not feel the drowning You'll not feel the drowning Forget you once had sweethearts They've forgotten you Think you not on parents They've forgotten too Go to sleep now little ugly Go to sleep now you little fool Forty-winking in the belfry You'll not feel the drowning You'll not feel the drowning Go to sleep little ugly Go to sleep little fool Forty-winking in the belfry You'll not feel the drowning You'll not feel the drowning Hear you now the captain Heed his sorrowed cry "Weight upon your eyelids As dimes laid on your eyes"
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2008-11-30 09:20:51
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
18#

哈哈 夏树放的歌真不错~~~ cold case大爱啊~~里面的歌很多都是7,80年代美国经典~~~ 叙事风格和一般探案的剧集不太一样 很有型哦~~   另外如果要听美国以前的流行歌 看swingtown不错 貌似第一季结束了~~

噢!上野!
19#

补充下 ABC的eli stone里面的男主角产生幻觉的歌舞部分配乐 都很赞~~~ 现在放到第二季... 据说不续订了....遗憾呐~~

噢!上野!
20#

eli stone我是一直忠心耿耿地在看哪。。为毛不拍了。。。饿地  sick boy..
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
发新话题 回复该主题