阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

返回列表 «56789101112 / 12
发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 那啥。。全是背景音乐 [复制链接]

81#

昨儿开始看GHOST WHISPERER SEASON3,片尾的插曲都不错吖 EP301片尾MICHELLE FEATHERSTONE的I said找了半天米找到~~ 这是EP302的 I Don't Wanna Let You Go Lyrics by  Ross Copperman Waking up, lost in a fog, You were the light that led me home, Over come, thought i was strong, Thought I could make it on my own, I Fooled myself but believe me now, Cus I don't wanna let you go, I'd be lost without you, I think you should know, I'm here And I don't wanna let you go, Lying here, under the stars I feel the beating of your heart By your side, thats were ill be You can put your trust in me I'll hold ya tight, Just stay tonight Cus I don't wanna let you go, I'd be lost without you, I think you should know, I'm here And I don't wanna let you go, I've been waiting for you, I've built my world around you, Let me show you how Cus I don't wanna let you go, I'd be lost without you, I think you should know, I'm here And I don't wanna let you go, Cus I don't wanna let you go, I'd be lost without you, I think you should know, I'm here And I don't wanna let you go, Ooooh Cus I dont wanna let you go
最后编辑圣之子 最后编辑于 2009-02-21 16:02:40
82#

找到 I Said 乐,下好传上来~
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
83#

那个I said 马沙说驴子拖不动。。。 这个是RUNNING AWAY , GHOST WHISPERER EP209里面的歌曲,当时听了好久呐 Running Away —— Midnight Hour Don't lie and say that it's okay It's alright if there's nothing more to say So I'm running away I'm leaving this place Yeah I'm running away I'm running away Don't tell me I'm the one to blame It's too late for you to make me stay No I won't stay So I'm running away I'm leaving this place Yeah I'm running away I'm running away I'm faster than you can follow me from this lonely place And farther than you can find me I'm leaving Yeah I'm leaving today And I, I'll never let you find me I'm leaving you behind with the past No I won't look back And I don't wanna hear your reasons Don't wanna hear you tell me why I should stay And try, and try to understand me Try to understand what I say When I say I can't stay I, I'm moving on from this place I'm leaving and I won't quit I'm running away I'm running away I'm leaving this place Yeah I'm running away I'm running away
最后编辑圣之子 最后编辑于 2009-02-20 21:49:47
84#

喜欢上面这首~~ p.s. 见附件
Unnamed.jpg (, 下载次数:47)

jpg(2/21/2009 11:30:59 AM 上传)

Unnamed.jpg

煋瞎树....07/15/11...
85#

树树的RP果然比马沙高多了
86#

越来越觉得用电驴拖东西是一场灾难了……
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。