[音乐] 那啥。。全是背景音乐 [复制链接]

91#

树树真好,收到啦,树树俺好耐耐好耐尼
最后编辑圣之子 最后编辑于 2009-02-21 22:05:09
92#

圣圣俺也只能这样偷摸地很耐尼了!!!
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
93#

-> 02/23/09 From Ghost Whisperer I Said --- By Michelle Featherstone  顺便帮圣圣传上来了~ All these stars around Let them shine on down Shine all over you The future isn’t planned Now I understand What you are going through But, how not to feel? I am here to hold you And I said that I would Protect you from the dark again And I meant Did I promised to catch you if you fall again? And I’ll save you always So let the rain come down And fall about the ground And feel them all around Whatever you will be It’s more then you can see Waiting for you now So, how not to feel? I am here to hold you And I said that I would Protect you from the dark again And I meant Did I promised to catch you if you fall again? And I’ll save you always And if your blue skies turn into gray You can’t get out of bed Today I’ll tell you Tell and Tell again And I said that I would Protect you from the dark again And I meant Did I promised to catch you if you fall again? And I’ll save you always From 神探伽利略 知覚と快楽の螺旋~(Guitar× Piano Ver.) --- By 福山雅治 特别中意这个版本,啊~~~~福山蜀黍的高压电厂正常发电啊正常发电~~~
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
94#

看完PhoneBooth,真天煞的,柯林法瑞尔这家伙怎么那么能哭……
君生我未生,我生君已老。我离君天涯,君隔我海角。

95#

哈哈,我挺喜欢看他那个小委屈样的。。。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
96#

-> 03/01/09  小叹下时光之飞快。。 From Private Practice S02 Everything I've Got --- By Iain Archer 前snow patrol成员 With complication comforting my mind it was easy To throw it to the air and watch it fall gently And leave it scattered never pick it up Plot the endless patterns of chaos And never ever count the cost Of not feeling I bet you anything you want I'll risk everything I've got You watched me lose it every day and feared me In your room you're trying to get things straight and failing And how you must have longed for it to stop Crying 'til you're almost throwing up I don't know where you ever found the hope But I know why I bet you anything you want I'll risk everything I've got I bet you anything I won't (Nothings ever lost, tell me nothings ever lost) Lose it all again oh no (Say that there's a way, say that you can find a way) Lose it all again oh no (Nothings ever lost, tell me nothings ever lost) I'll risk everything I've got From Grye's Anatomy S05 The Planets Bend Between Us --- Snow Patrol  The winters mar the Earth It's floor was frozen glass You slip into my arms And you quickly correct yourself Your freezing speech bubbles Seem to hold your words aloft I want the smoky clouds of laughter To swim about me forever more I will race you to the waterside And from the edge of Ireland shout out loud So they could hear it in America It's all for you The shells crack under our shoes Like punctuation points The planets bend between us A hundred million suns and stars The sea filled in this silence Before you sank those words And now even in the darkness I can see how happy you are I will race you to the waterside And from the edge of Ireland shout out loud So they could hear it in a America It's all for you It's all for you 
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
97#

支持树妹!
98#

进来跟熟人打个招呼,谢谢F大哥一直很支持的说
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
99#

原帖由 Zlatan 于 2009-2-25 21:25:00 发表 看完PhoneBooth,真天煞的,柯林法瑞尔这家伙怎么那么能哭……
哈哈,这片的几个人演技都牛逼的不行了,连包杰克的声音都是那么的销魂。。
Got sun in my face, sleeping rough on the road.
I'll tell you all about it, when I get home.
100#

果然忘了怎么贴歌了。。 调试中。。 lost s5的官方预告片以此歌为背景音 You Found Me - The Fray I found God on the corner of 1st and Amistad Where the West was all but won All alone, smoking his last cigarette I said, "Where you been?" He said, "Ask anything" Where were you when everything was falling apart? All my days were spent by the telephone that never rang And all I needed was a call that never came To the corner of 1st and Amistad Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you? Just a little late, you found me, you found me But in the end everyone ends up alone Losing her, the only one who's ever known Who I am, who I'm not and who I wanna be No way to know how long she will be next to me Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you? Just a little late, you found me, you found me! The early morning, the city breaks And I've been calling for years and years and years and years And you never left me no messages You never sent me no letters You got some kind of nerve taking all I want! Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me Lying on the floor, where were you? Where were you? Lost and insecure, you found me, you found me Lying on the floor surrounded, surrounded Why'd you have to wait? Where were you? Where were you? Just a little late, you found me, you found me! Why'd you have to wait to find me, to find me? 顺大便贴一个lost s5 official promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQfC5Vkn_PA
最后编辑Guy 最后编辑于 2009-03-02 14:59:38
Got sun in my face, sleeping rough on the road.
I'll tell you all about it, when I get home.
发新话题 回复该主题