哦。。第100楼被本本占了。。 话说那歌现在整天在电台播。。很受欢迎诶
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-03-09 03:46:46
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
103#

谢谢斑竹表扬啊~~:P
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-03-09 03:51:32
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
104#

-> 03/08/09 From Life S02 ...Baby One More Time --- By Travis Oh baby, baby, how was I supposed to know That something wasn't right here Oh baby, baby, I should not have let you go And now you're out of sight Show me what you want it to be Tell me baby cos I need to know now because My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) If I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time Oh baby, baby, the reason I breathe is you Girl you got me blind Oh pretty baby, there is nothing that I would not do It's not the way I planned Show me how you want it to be Tell me baby cos I need to know now because My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) If I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time Oh baby, baby, how was I supposed to know? Oh pretty baby, I shouldn't have let you go I must confess that my loneliness is killing me now Don't you know I still believe that you will be here Just give me a sign Hit me baby one more time My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) If I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-03-09 11:22:38
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
105#

原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2009-3-9 3:35:00 发表 哦。。第100楼被本本占了。。 话说那歌现在整天在电台播。。很受欢迎诶
米国的两只蝴蝶? 说起来那乐队男主唱长得很喜剧,声线也很不错,让人一遍就记住的那种
Got sun in my face, sleeping rough on the road.
I'll tell you all about it, when I get home.
106#

原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2009-3-9 3:45:00 发表 -> 03/08/09 From Life S02 ...Baby One More Time --- By Travis Oh ......
惊了,这不是小舔甜的成名作么。。 不要猥琐男版,我要小舔甜版!!!!
107#

原帖由 Guy 于 2009-3-10 19:16:00 发表
原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2009-3-9 3:35:00 发表 哦。。第100楼被本本占了。。 话说那歌现在整天在电台播。。很受欢迎诶
米国的两只蝴蝶? 说起来那乐队男主唱长得很喜剧,声线也很不错,让人一遍就记住的那种
以前给你推荐的时候你完全无视了吧。。建议找第一张来听下。。 PS, 我怎么可能听小填添。。        真没文化。。
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
108#

回复 107# 焰色夏树 的帖子

我以前常看小舔甜的mv的,请不要黑他好吗。。
109#

原帖由 Guy 于 2009-3-11 15:20:00 发表 我以前常看小舔甜的mv的,请不要黑他好吗。。  
好吧, jackie..
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
110#

-> 03/15/09 From Private Practice S02 Young and Lovestruck --- By Get. Cape. Wear. Cape. Fly I've walked a hundred miles I've seen a hundred thousand smiles Not one of them as beautiful, as beautiful as yours And all the petrol station flowers Or all the stolen looks in the small hours Will never know, we'll never know, we'll never know why Young and Lovestruck will find themselves stuck right bang in the middle of melodrama and fear. TV says that the insecure will always be lonely and business stands to improve, improve And how times have changed and our love songs are re-arranged For different names, a different face I'll pretend that it's for you And with that sentiment intact Please keep the first line as a fact You never know, you never know, you never know why Chorus repeat All my infatuations, they never made it past The internet or a night you'll regret And all the fashion types, Are shagging indie types And teaching them how to smoke and how to dress And they're dressing to impress And they're dressed like all the rest Chorus repeat x 2 From Life S02 Somewhere Only We Know --- By Keane  没有几首歌,每次听都跟着轻轻唱, 记得冬天夜幕下,即使刻意掩饰,叹息也是白色的。 I walked across, an empty land I knew the pathway like the back of my hand I felt the earth, beneath my feet Sat by the river and it made me complete Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? I'm getting old and I need something to rely on So tell me when, you're gonna let me in I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin. I came across, a fallen elm tree, I felt the branches; are they looking at me? Is this the place, we used to love? Is this the place that I've been dreaming of? Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? I'm getting old and I need something to rely on So tell me when, you're gonna let me in I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin And if you have a minute why don't we go Talk about it somewhere only we know? This could be the end of everything So why don't we go, somewhere only we know Somewhere only we know. Oh, simple thing, where have you gone? I'm getting old and I need something to rely on So, tell me when you gonna let me in I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin And if you have a minute why don't we go Talk about it somewhere only we know? This could be the end of everything. So why don't we go, so why don't we go. Hmmm yeahh. This could be the end of everything So why don't we go, somewhere only we know, Somewhere only we know Somewhere only we know.
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-03-16 06:24:00
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
发新话题 回复该主题