阿森纳官方球迷会OfficialArsenalCN

注册

返回列表 «56789101112 / 12
发新话题 回复该主题

[音乐] 那啥。。全是背景音乐 [复制链接]

111#

-> 03/29/09 From Gossip Girl S02 Kiss Me at The Gate --- By The New Monarchs 其实真的没再看这部,不合口味,但这首还不错 The sky is black and grey These days keep on getting longer You don't seem to play Around my sandbox anymore Kiss me at the gate Like none of this had ever happened We make believe today But soon we will be back to normal If you made up your mind Would I still stand here in denial So I have made a choice To stand right here and watch you go Kiss me at the gate Like none of this had ever happened We make believe today But soon we will back to normal From Chuck S02 Why Do These Parties ALways End The Same Way?--- By Benji Hughes Why do these parties all Why do these parties always end the same way, end the same way? (x4) The night usually starts off well Lots of smiles and shaken hands The night moves on and people lighten up As everybody gets done in I always wonder when it's time to go home We don't want to leave, at least not leave alone By the way, when is it time to go home? Tonight I'm gonna pass out all alone Why do these parties all Why do these parties always end the same way, end the same way? (x2) A lot of talk you can't remember the next day Sometimes numbers are exchanged If you ever should decide to call You can't match the numbers with the names I always wonder when it's time to go home When I'm with a date, or if I'm on my own By the way, when is it time to go home? Tonight I'm gonna pass out all alone Why do these parties all Why do these parties always end the same way, end the same way? (x4) We need to call the cops, somebody killed the DJ (x4) Why do these parties all Why do these parties always end the same way, end the same way?
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-03-29 13:34:05
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
112#

超喜欢Blake Lively,这个剧本身也不太感冒

也许你不知道我在哪里,
也许你不知道我在做什么,
也许你也不需要知道,
我每时每刻都在想你 。
113#

好像多数人都比较喜欢这个mm, 我只喜欢看男主角的老爸。。。哈哈~
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
114#

-> 04/06/09 From Life S02 SW --- By Blonde Redhead It's not, it's not what you give but it's what you kept It's not, it's not who you kill but it's who you left I am I am running in my head I am I am lying on my left I am I am growing in my bed I am I am ... It's not, it's not how you speak but it's what you said It's not, it's not what you seek but it's what you have I am I am running in my head I am I am lying on my left I am I am growing in my bed I am I am... It's not, it's not what it seems ... It's not what it seems It's not, it's not what you leave but it's what you hold I am I am running in my head I am I am lying on my left I am I am growing in my bed I am I am ... From The Simpsons S20 Psycho Killer --- By Talking Head  一直看的卡通,最喜欢Maggie..这歌在什么地方听过的,貌似是 BBT 的 Moon Pie 唱过.  I can’t seem to face up to the facts. I’m tense and nervous and I... can’t relax. I can’t sleep, cause my bed’s on fire. Don’t touch me I’m a real live wire. Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?(What is this) fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa better Run run run run run run away OH OH OH Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?(What is this) fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa better Run run run run run run away OH OH OH  AY AY AY AY AY WOO You start a conversation you can't even finish it. You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything. When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed. Say something once, why say it again? Psycho Killer, Qu'est-ce que c'est?(What is this) fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa better Run run run run run run away OH OH OH Psycho Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?(What is this) fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa better Run run run run run run away OH OH OH OH AY AY AY AY  Ce que j'ai fait, ce soir-là Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir-là Réalisant mon espoir Je me lance vers la gloire(French:What I did, tonight there which she said, tonight there Realizing my hope I launch myself towards glory) ... okay YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA  We are vain and we are blind I hate people when they're not polite Psycho Killer, Qu'est-ce que c'est?(What is this) fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa better Run run run run run run away OH OH OH Psycho Killer, Qu'est-ce que c'est?(What is this) fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa better Run run run run run run run away OH OH OH OH AY AY AY AY OOOH Hey hey hey ha
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
115#

-> 04/20/09 怪就怪网络不好,最近总是看库存 From Trainspotting The Passenger --- By Iggy Pop 对这首十分痴迷。。 I am the passenger and I ride and I ride I ride through the city's backsides I see the stars come out of the sky Yeah, the bright and hollow sky You know it looks so good tonight I am the passenger I stay under glass I look through my window so bright I see the stars come out tonight I see the bright and hollow sky Over the city's ripped backsides And everything looks good tonight Singing la la la la la.. lala la la, la la la la.. lala la la etc Get into the car We'll be the passenger We'll ride through the city tonight We'll see the city's ripped backsides We'll see the bright and hollow sky We'll see the stars that shine so bright Stars made for us tonight Oh, the passenger How, how he rides Oh, the passenger He rides and he rides He looks through his window What does he see? He sees the sign and hollow sky He sees the stars come out tonight He sees the city's ripped backsides He sees the winding ocean drive And everything was made for you and me All of it was made for you and me 'Cause it just belongs to you and me So let's take a ride and see what's mine Singing la la la la.. lala la la [x3] Oh the passenger He rides and he rides He sees things from under glass He looks through his window side He sees the things that he knows are his He sees the bright and hollow sky He sees the city sleep at night He sees the stars are out tonight And all of it is yours and mine And all of it is yours and mine So let's ride and ride and ride and ride Oh, oh, Singing la la la la lalalala Atomic --- By Sleeper   Pub 里  Renton's first crush..节奏非常heart-beating Uh huh make me tonight Tonight make it right Uh huh make me tonight Tonight Tonight Oh uh huh make it magnificent Tonight Right Oh your hair is beautiful Oh tonight Atomic Tonight make it magnificent Tonight Make me tonight Your hair is beautiful Oh tonight Atomic Atomic Oh
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-04-21 12:00:57
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
116#

-> 04/25/09 From Life S02 Kiss The Sky --- By Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra I hold my head up just enough to see the sky And when we go we won't go slow we'll put up such a fight  When they fade into the dust and into ash All children know this pain will surely pass  Strong and wise and they are love  When the tide it come they will float above and  And you will be one day exactly what you are Just keep your head up high kiss your fist and touch the sky It's not too late to keep the world from dying  It's not too late to spread the love you have One day when we are ready for crying  One day I know we'll all be there The sound we hear it is our hearts they are in time They're poundig clear and swift the beat forever in our minds  It gives us hope it gives the strenghth, you know, to carry on  Keep fighting till the end and past the end we will be strong It's not too late to keep the world from dying It's not too late to spread the love and share One day I know we'll all be there Yes we will
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
117#

->07/18/09 From Harper's Island EP 11 Letters From The Sky --- By Civil Twilight One of these days the sky's gonna break and everything will escape and I'll know One of these days the mountains are gonna fall into the sea and then they'll know That you and I were made for this I was made to taste your kiss We were made to never fall away Never fall away One of these days letters are gonna fall from the sky telling us all to go free But until that day I'll find a way to let everybody know that you're coming back, you're coming back for me 'Cause even though you left me here I have nothing left to fear These are only walls that hold me here Hold me here, hold me here The only walls to hold me here One day soon I'll hold you like the sun holds the moon And we will hear those planes overhead and we won't have to be scared We won't have to be scared, we won't have to be scared You're coming back for me You're coming back for me You're coming back to me 一没忍住,先看了第11集。总在想 死而物憾 的意思,后来才想明白,那是人tmd编出来骗自己玩的,whatever.
最后编辑焰色夏树 最后编辑于 2009-07-19 08:30:31
煋瞎树....07/15/11...
118#

原帖由 焰色夏树 于 2008-11-18 8:22:00 发表 -> 11/17/08 From Donnie Darko 超喜欢的电影里超喜欢的片尾曲,这么多版本的翻唱,这个最有味道 Mad World --- By Gary Jules (cover of Tears for Fears) [c......
只听过一个ALEX PARKS的版本,比较有感
发新话题 回复该主题